BY MAYBELLINE

• I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?29 Answers
  • I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Ashlyn H.
I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue free/complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster, but all opinions are my own. I have always loved this brand of mascara as it is easy to apply and lasts all day without fall out. The blue is so fun to add a pop of color to any look. I love the idea of using it only on the bottom lashes! Personally I wouldn't wear this product to work as it takes away from the professional appearance I'm required to have, but I would absolutely wear it in my days off! Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
Fawziyah M.
I love this mascara! The Royal Blue color is so gorgeous and vibrant. I can wear this mascara without looking over the top since it is subtle when applies. When I want it to stand out, I apply two coats and it really stands out! It also separates my lashes and doesn't clump them. Amazing mascara!!

I received this Maybelline Great Lash mascara in Royal Blue complimentary from Influenster, for testing purposes but all opinions are my own.
Courtney M.
I love my Maybelline great lash blue! If you look at my lashes head-on, it's a more subtle pop of color, but from the side, it's definitely a bold blue color. It does a great job of separating and lengthening my lashes. The only reason I give it 4/5 stars is because I can't see myself using this on a daily basis. If you love volume in your mascara, this probably isn't for you.

I received this product for free in a voxbox, however, all opinions are honest and my own.
Emma M.
Fresh Meadows, NY
This mascara gives MAJOR VOLUME to your lashes! My lashes didnt turn blue like i thought they would, i used two coats for my lashes and they lasted ALL DAY. A little difficult to take off with make up wipes but just keep wiping! Lol Would definitely buy this one after my first one runs out. - I recieved these products complimentary from Influenster for reviewing purposes.
Juliet D.
Long branch, Nj
Blue mascara brings me back to my high school days so when I received this from Influenster to test out I was beyond excited! The original great lash formula is iconic and never fails. This blue version gave me the same length and wear as the original, however the blue did not show up on my eyelashes. I have dark hair, so I wasn't disappointed that it didn't show up. I tried it on my lower lashes and it gave a beautiful hint of blue that was subtle and wearable. Most colored mascaras are thick and clumpy, probably so that they will show up on dark eyelashes. This formula is silky and comfortable to wear. Overall a good mascara like the original, but would probably be suited better for someone with lighter eyelashes.
stephanie b.
E Northport, NY
I was really nervous about this mascara cause of the blue color, but its actually really nice. You cant really tell that it's blue once it is on your lashes (which I like). This mascara goes on smooth, not clumpy and makes my lashes nice and long. Not only would I buy this again but I would definitely recommend to my friends and family.
Felicia N.
LAKESIDE, CA
Was sooo excited to try a little edgy Blue Mascara, who doesn't love freebies?! 😄 BUT #GreatLashBlue! You can see in the before & afters, it looks good just not as "intense" blue as I expected or wanted. It looks good, but it isn't crazy blue like the Mascara looks like it will be or the name leads you to believe. 😏 Can't win them all...oh well.
Chriselle H.
Austin, MN
I have never used a colored mascara before, so when I got my Maybelline Great Lash Blue I got so excited. Normally when I use mascara it clumps a lot, but when I was applying Maybelline's Great Lash Blue it did not clump and it was easy to apply. It took me 3 coats to get a solid blue on my lashes. For a light blue tint only one application is necessary. All in all, I loved it! I'm not sure if they have more colors but if they do, I'll for sure get them! I received this mascara free for testing purposes from Influenster. All opinions are my own.
Yizhou E.
West Orange, NJ
I got this mascara from Influensters for free to test out and I have mixed feelings. It's the same formula as the regular Great Lash mascara, which I wasn't previously a fan of. TBH there are just better thickeners and lengthener mascaras out there in the drug store...But...The blue color!!! Remember when colored mascaras were just a gimmick and they never did anything? Yeah we've come a long way. The color looks beautiful after 2 coats and amazing after 3...So worth it!
Crystal-Lee H.
Temecula, CA
I enjoyed this macara for the fun of a quirky look. The texture of the mascara is nice, a little on the thin side, but it coats well. The blue looked a little subdued next to my brown eyes, and I had to use 4 coats alternating with layers of setting powder to thicken it up and get vibrant color. I would recommend this for people with lighter lashes who want something fun!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.