BY MAYBELLINE

• I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jenni R.
Philadelphia
I was very skeptical that I could pull off royal blue mascara. After trying it out, my mind was changed. The blue was a very subtle pop of color; perhaps too subtle for my coworkers to notice, but my doctor complimented me on my mascara! Probably not something I'd use for everyday, but definitely something I'd use when I'm looking for a little something extra with my look. Thanks Influenster for providing me a sample to try and review! (Product provided for review; opinions are my own).
Jaimoni H.
Atlanta, GA
I received the product right before Cinco De Mayo which was absolutely perfect ! I assisted the product with the Maybelling Liner and loved the combo. I went for a light smokey eye accompanied by a gold pigment in my tear ducts . I absolutely loved the product because it was long lasting . After a long day of partying I went him and the liner and mascara was still in place ! I loved the touch of blue because it made my eyes pop. I'm definitely going to restock on this when I run out . ❤
Tanya K.
Antelope , CA
I received this free in the vox box, but my opinions is honest. I loved this product. It was very easy to work with and I loved that the pigmentation wasn't super bright so you can wear this on a day to day basis just to give your makeup a twist and not look crazy blue. Overall it's a great product and I'm so happy they brought it back!!Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
Christina T.
Milpitas, CA
I got received this mascara to review and overall, the mascara was just OK for me. I have used the original Great Lash one and I have returned to it many times. The Royal Blue is very different from what I would normally use. I have brown eyes and the royal blue does definitely make my eyes POP! I have very Asian eyelashes so mascara does not make my eyelashes hold a curl for very long and this was the case for the Great Lash Royal Blue. I would recommend this for a more edgy/fun look!
Stephanie P.
Belmont, MA
Really liked this product!! I received it for free courtesy of Influenster but opinions are my own. I use this to brighten up my everyday makeup look. I do wish the blue was a bit more noticeable and I wish it came in a range of colors to suit different eye colors. I also wish there were different formulas available as I prefer a more volumizing formula. Overall it's not a bad product, especially to recreate high end looks with a drugstore product!
Cassie R.
Medford , OR
I don't typically wear makeup, but I thought i would try this product as I received it complementary from Influenster in exchange for an honest and unbiased review. I have to say that I am impressed. Mascara went on smooth with no clumps. The blue is gorgeous and not too overpowering, with the black eye liner it makes the color of my eyes pop!
Nicole J.
Warrington, PA
I remember using the original Maybelline Great Lash years ago when I first started dabbling in makeup as a young teen. So I was excited when I received a free trial to review in such a fun color. While it does the basic job of a mascara to perk up your lashes, I can't say I'm a fan of the blue hue. I typically wear more natural, pinky, nudes, and brown colors, so blue mascara just didn't really work for me. If you're into bright bold makeup, this mascara might be for you.
Kenvie D.
San Antonio, TX
I've been testing this mascara out for a week or so and for me it's just ok. What I like about it is how well it separates my lashes and make them appear as if I have more than I really don't. What I'm most disappointing about us the lack of pigmentation. I was truly hoping that the blue would give my makeup look a "pop" of color. It looks just like any other black mascara I would wear. I'm not sure if it's because I'm a deeper skin tone or if I needed to use a white primer first.
Abby E.
Athens , OH
I was a little scared about trying a blue mascara but I instantly fell in love! Thank you Influenster for this amazing complementary product! I would definitely but this again! I love how it adds an amazing slight pop of color to your eye look without being too crazy!
Elleana C.
Newark, CA
I was so excited to receive my first voxbox! I was skeptical about using a blue mascara,but if you like spunky makeup, I recommend this product! Great lash has been a popular mascara brand for some time now, and they are still going strong!
But I would reach more for the black eyeliner. I go for more everyday natural looks,and it is great for tight lining your lashes!

*** i received Maybelline Great Lash Blue free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.***
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.