BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Stephanie P.
Belmont, MA
Really liked this product!! I received it for free courtesy of Influenster but opinions are my own. I use this to brighten up my everyday makeup look. I do wish the blue was a bit more noticeable and I wish it came in a range of colors to suit different eye colors. I also wish there were different formulas available as I prefer a more volumizing formula. Overall it's not a bad product, especially to recreate high end looks with a drugstore product!
Sydney S.
I enjoy the way this mascara gives color to my eyes. But I do have extremely sensitive eyes and it would not be something I could wear on a day to day basis. This is my first time using the blue and it was one of my more favorite mascaras. I would recommend this to others, but I probably won't buy because of the flakiness and sensitivity to my eyes.
Sonia M.
I got to try out this @Maybelline product complementary of @Influenster. I'm seeing that a lot of people say you can't even tell it's blue or that it's clumpy, but for me, it was great! It looked very blue on me and it made my lashes look great, no clumps at all and it gave them volume/length. I kept adding layers to see if it clumped up and it really didn't. Definitely going to use it a lot this summer!
Suggestion: I haven't tried it myself but it would probably look really cool with a white winged liner so that the blue pops out more.
Jenni R.
Philadelphia
I was very skeptical that I could pull off royal blue mascara. After trying it out, my mind was changed. The blue was a very subtle pop of color; perhaps too subtle for my coworkers to notice, but my doctor complimented me on my mascara! Probably not something I'd use for everyday, but definitely something I'd use when I'm looking for a little something extra with my look. Thanks Influenster for providing me a sample to try and review! (Product provided for review; opinions are my own).
Nicole J.
Southampton, PA
I remember using the original Maybelline Great Lash years ago when I first started dabbling in makeup as a young teen. So I was excited when I received a free trial to review in such a fun color. While it does the basic job of a mascara to perk up your lashes, I can't say I'm a fan of the blue hue. I typically wear more natural, pinky, nudes, and brown colors, so blue mascara just didn't really work for me. If you're into bright bold makeup, this mascara might be for you.
Jaimoni H.
Lithonia, GA
I received the product right before Cinco De Mayo which was absolutely perfect ! I assisted the product with the Maybelling Liner and loved the combo. I went for a light smokey eye accompanied by a gold pigment in my tear ducts . I absolutely loved the product because it was long lasting . After a long day of partying I went him and the liner and mascara was still in place ! I loved the touch of blue because it made my eyes pop. I'm definitely going to restock on this when I run out . ❤
Tanya K.
Antelope , CA
I received this free in the vox box, but my opinions is honest. I loved this product. It was very easy to work with and I loved that the pigmentation wasn't super bright so you can wear this on a day to day basis just to give your makeup a twist and not look crazy blue. Overall it's a great product and I'm so happy they brought it back!!Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
Aimee E.
Baldwin, NY
I received this complimentary through Influenster. I love the formula. It's long lasting and does not flake at all. Not a huge fan of the blue I usually prefer black but it was still nice, also it didn't photograph well you can't really tell in my iphone pic that it's blue. I have pretty long thick lashes so I go for formulas that are not thick, heavy, volumizing/curling and whatnot. Probably going to go buy this in black.
Cassie R.
Medford , OR
I don't typically wear makeup, but I thought i would try this product as I received it complementary from Influenster in exchange for an honest and unbiased review. I have to say that I am impressed. Mascara went on smooth with no clumps. The blue is gorgeous and not too overpowering, with the black eye liner it makes the color of my eyes pop!
Christina T.
Milpitas, CA
I got received this mascara to review and overall, the mascara was just OK for me. I have used the original Great Lash one and I have returned to it many times. The Royal Blue is very different from what I would normally use. I have brown eyes and the royal blue does definitely make my eyes POP! I have very Asian eyelashes so mascara does not make my eyelashes hold a curl for very long and this was the case for the Great Lash Royal Blue. I would recommend this for a more edgy/fun look!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.