BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Kirsten B.
Pittston, PA
Such an awesome product! First off the color is lots of fun! Blue is awesome it give you a wide awake look so it's great to use during the work week for a fun fashion forward look. Also I have a problem with my makeup running because my job is on a mountain with lots of wind and my eyes water when I'm outside...this mascara didn't budge and I think it looked better as the day went on! I would totally recommend this. Especially since I already have to people and it's only my first day using it <3
Sara P.
I received this #GreatLashBlue complimentary for testing purposes. All opinions are my own. I can honestly say I was afraid of trying this mascara because I'm not a fan of bright colors, but I was pleasantly surprised. It was just a touch of blue, and it got more blue the more coats I applied. Created long lashes, but not much volume.
Lear25944 Fabiana D.
I was so happy to get these royal blue mascara. Great product, this color brings a youthful look. The wand details all my lashes top and bottom and it is NOT clumpy and very easy to remove. It is called Great Lash and it builds up volume and length just fine. The color can be as intense as you make it by however many coats you apply. other products labeled as "colossal or spider effects, extra voluminous, etc." are just another means of marketing "great lash" I haven't really found another thickening mascara better than this brand.
Audrey W.
This shade of blue is perfect! Not too bold but you can see the color. It enhances your eye color ( I have blue eyes). I tried it two ways; 1 way was on its own where you get subtle color and tint to the lashes. The other way was layered. I used black mascara first, then tipped it in the blue for a pop! The brush is small, so it really defines and lengthens the lashes. Stays on all day. I'm happy I got it complimentary from influenster. Not sure I would've tried it otherwise, but it works great!
Fatima G.
Fontana, CA
I just received my first free Influenster box! And I couldn't wait to test what was inside. In my box was the Maybelline Unstoppable® Mechanical Eyeliner Pencil and Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara! Since I wore it during the day I was concerned it would be too much or a very bright blue but it wasn't at all. I love the blue mascara, it's the perfect shade of blue. I easily brushed it from side to side on my eyelashes and it didn't clump up at all. Gave my lashes a fuller look and the blue made my eyes pop. I used the unstoppable onyx eyeliner on my top and bottom of my eye for an extra pop/ dramatic look.
Alyssa B.
Maybelline always makes quality mascara, in fact they make my favorite mascara that I've ever used. This product is easy to use, clean packaging and good value. However, I feel that it's difficult to get that super blue look that is advertised and as far as length and volume you go this formula doesn't do anything for me. I had to use this on top of my regular mascara. If your looking for blue mascara definitely give this a try, but I'm not sure how much it will do for you for regular wear.
Makeda P.
Somerville, MA
I love it already! Not only does it give my lashes the volume that I like, the pretty blue color brings out my eyes. This will be my Spring go-to mascara I can already tell! I used it on Easter Sunday and got so many compliments on how nice my lashes were, people though I had on blue falsies lol. I did have to layer it over a white primer to get it to show on my dark lashes before the blue showed up. And they were even more ecstatic at the fact that I told them I received the mascara for free too!
Alex M.
Aiken, SC
This is such a great twist to a classic. The blue isn't so bold and in your face like I thought it would be. Brush is perfect it gently slides over each and every Lash.
I received this item free to test and this is my honest opinion.
#thegreatblue
#Maybelline Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
Didi U.
I have always loved Maybelline Great Lash.  I think, as a whole, it is a pretty amazing mascara.  Not only does it define each one of my lashes and coats it them beautifully, it is also super affordable.  Honestly, I've never been in love with anything blue around my eyes (i.e. blue eyeliner, blue mascara or blue eye shadow).  So, I wasn't really in love with the blue tinge and I can't wear it everyday, but I would certainly use this mascara on a night out with my girls.
Tia P.
Martinsville , VA
I received the Maybelline Great Lash Royal Blue mascara.. free and complimentary of Maybelline voxbox to test out... completely my own opinion....I've tried it with and without makeup I like the mascara it's not to in your face it's subtle but yet enough... I do like it with a lash primer first but I will wear it without one for the softer makeup days... I really like it... Thanks Maybelline
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.