BY MAYBELLINE

• I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?29 Answers
  • I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Erika S.
I received my maybelline great lash mascara in the color royal blue for free in a voxbox. I really thought I wouldn't like it bc I was afraid it would appear neon blue or look alien like. I'm surprised how natural the blue looks!! It appears pretty bright blue when you pull the wand out of the tube and you can clearly see the blue on your lashes. It brings out my greenish brown eyes and I am very curious to see how a purple mascara would look on me because I'm impressed with his blue. The formula is the same as the original black great lash mascaras with the same wand. Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
Stephanie S.
I received this product for free from Influenster for testing purposes. This was my first time using the mascara! It was great for the color purpose but it didn't add any volume to my lashes. I know so many people that love blue mascara and I think this will be great for them! It's very bright blue not so much navy which is what I was expecting. #greatlashroyalblue #maybeline #influenster #contest
Stephanie F.
I received my Maybelline Great Lash Royal Blue Mascara free for testing purposes and my honest review of the product from Maybelline and Influenster.

I love the color!! I do not have full lashes and this is. It a volumizing Mascara, so I used my regular Mascara and then added the Royal Blue on top! Loved it. I would love to see this be a volumizing Mascara in the future!!
Kimberly S.
Camden, NJ
I love this product! Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara is awesome. It goes on without clumping. The color is so bright and bold. I had no issues with it bothering my contacts. Several ladies complimented me on it saying it made my eyes pop. I'm so glad I received a complimentary sample to test out myself. Definitely worth a try if you want to switch up your routine black mascara.
Katie O.
Bullhead City, AZ
I love this mascara. I just got my complimentary box today! I put both the eyeliner and Mascara on immediately! It feels so subtle when you put it on, like you wouldn't suspect the blue until you saw it and when you see it its like WOW. This is just beautiful, i adore it. It is easy to put on, easy to take off. It's perfect for any occasion or look with just a pop of blue to your already fabulous lashes. I definitely will be buying this product, and i would definitely recommend it. I admit i had a bad run in a year or two back with a Maybelline product but after this, i am SOLD.
Peggy K.
Mt Prospect, IL
I LOVE my Maybelline Great Lash Royal Blue Mascara. Not only is it a pretty shade of blue, but it elongates my lashes and even feels like it hydrates them. I receive compliments on my lashes every time I wear them. People can't believe that there is such a beautiful product like blue mascara. I will keep wearing it for a long time.
Paighton W.
Las Vegas, NV
This isn't a bad mascara. It does lengthen your lashes and the blue color does show up. But it's just not what I look for in a mascara. I like mascaras that make my lashes look fuller. And this mascara just doesn't do that for me. The blue color is really cool and different but it's just not something that I would grab for often.

I received this product complimentary from Influenster and Maybelline for testing purposes.
Courtney G.
Vail, CO
I am a big fan of Maybelline mascara- I use full n soft on a daily basis.  The Great Lash Royal Blue mascara is a fun way to change up your look.  I have  very dark lashes so when I applied the mascara, it only tinted them a slight blue, not a bright blue, which I think is an amazing look.  The mascara itself makes my lashes a little spidery, which I do not prefer, that is why I'm not giving the product a full 5 stars.  I think this product is a fun tool to have in your kit to make your everyday look a little more playful.  I received this product complimentary to test and review but this is truly my own opinion.
Didi U.
I have always loved Maybelline Great Lash.  I think, as a whole, it is a pretty amazing mascara.  Not only does it define each one of my lashes and coats it them beautifully, it is also super affordable.  Honestly, I've never been in love with anything blue around my eyes (i.e. blue eyeliner, blue mascara or blue eye shadow).  So, I wasn't really in love with the blue tinge and I can't wear it everyday, but I would certainly use this mascara on a night out with my girls.
Paola R.
Union City, NJ
I really liked this mascara overall. I love the formula, you can keep coating it and it won't get clumpy. Also, the more you coat it the more the color will show. I liked using it on my lower lashes as shown in the picture it gave my eyes a pop of color and I really liked the look. *** I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are your own.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.