BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Katie O.
Bullhead City, AZ
I love this mascara. I just got my complimentary box today! I put both the eyeliner and Mascara on immediately! It feels so subtle when you put it on, like you wouldn't suspect the blue until you saw it and when you see it its like WOW. This is just beautiful, i adore it. It is easy to put on, easy to take off. It's perfect for any occasion or look with just a pop of blue to your already fabulous lashes. I definitely will be buying this product, and i would definitely recommend it. I admit i had a bad run in a year or two back with a Maybelline product but after this, i am SOLD.
Peggy K.
Mt Prospect, IL
I LOVE my Maybelline Great Lash Royal Blue Mascara. Not only is it a pretty shade of blue, but it elongates my lashes and even feels like it hydrates them. I receive compliments on my lashes every time I wear them. People can't believe that there is such a beautiful product like blue mascara. I will keep wearing it for a long time.
Stephanie F.
I received my Maybelline Great Lash Royal Blue Mascara free for testing purposes and my honest review of the product from Maybelline and Influenster.

I love the color!! I do not have full lashes and this is. It a volumizing Mascara, so I used my regular Mascara and then added the Royal Blue on top! Loved it. I would love to see this be a volumizing Mascara in the future!!
Courtney G.
Vail, CO
I am a big fan of Maybelline mascara- I use full n soft on a daily basis.  The Great Lash Royal Blue mascara is a fun way to change up your look.  I have  very dark lashes so when I applied the mascara, it only tinted them a slight blue, not a bright blue, which I think is an amazing look.  The mascara itself makes my lashes a little spidery, which I do not prefer, that is why I'm not giving the product a full 5 stars.  I think this product is a fun tool to have in your kit to make your everyday look a little more playful.  I received this product complimentary to test and review but this is truly my own opinion.
Paighton W.
Henderson, NC
This isn't a bad mascara. It does lengthen your lashes and the blue color does show up. But it's just not what I look for in a mascara. I like mascaras that make my lashes look fuller. And this mascara just doesn't do that for me. The blue color is really cool and different but it's just not something that I would grab for often.

I received this product complimentary from Influenster and Maybelline for testing purposes.
Erriol W.
virgina beach
I was super excited when they sent me the products for free to get my opinion on them but I was super disappointed with this mascara. it's supposed to be royal blue on my eyes but that color totally falls short, maybe it's my dark features but the blue doesn't show up on me at all. Even with a super strong makeup mirror with about 10x magnification you can't see the blue it just looks black I looked at it in direct sunlight and it had a slight blue tint I really wanted this to work but it fell flat
Paola R.
Union City, NJ
I really liked this mascara overall. I love the formula, you can keep coating it and it won't get clumpy. Also, the more you coat it the more the color will show. I liked using it on my lower lashes as shown in the picture it gave my eyes a pop of color and I really liked the look. *** I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are your own.
Tanja N.
This is a review for Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara. I received this product complimentary for testing purposes, and all opinions are my own. I love this mascara because of its bold blue color. It's right up my alley. Hey, mow i have a mascara to match my lipstick. It's great to add a splash of color to your every day makeup look. Or if you need a change of pace and want a bolder look. Think outside the box Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
Alex M.
Aiken, SC
This is such a great twist to a classic. The blue isn't so bold and in your face like I thought it would be. Brush is perfect it gently slides over each and every Lash.
I received this item free to test and this is my honest opinion.
#thegreatblue
#Maybelline Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
Sarah F.
Austin, TX
(Disclaimer: I received this product for free for reviewing purposes) THIS IS INSANE!! I think this stuff is absolutely amazing, and it's BLUE (my favorite color). Not to mention the fact that this stuff lengthens your lashes like no other! My eyes really stood out when I tried this and I got a ton of comments. It works especially well when it's sunny out and the tint is shining off the sunlight. My only weird thing about it that makes it 4 stars is this: The wand is weird I think, and I don't get enough product from one dip like I easily can with others. I had to go in almost 3 times to get the amount I like on my lashes. But that was my only issue. Other than that, it's great!!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Carolina G.
London
Does it volumize?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?

Walmart