BY MAYBELLINE

• I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?29 Answers
  • I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Lexi W.
Not sure how this is one of the top selling mascaras... It does nothing for my lashes except create a huge mess. Not of a fan of this mascara in any color - its just not good.
Bailey T.
Milton, VT
Good mascara! Not my absolute favorite, but it's great for the price of $4.50! Doesn't clump too much and lasts a while. Cute hot pink packaging. I'll stick to my Too Faced mascara!
Karen P.
Lexington, KY
 Influncster rencently sent the Maybelline Great Lash Mascara in Royal Blue to me for free in a VoxBox for testing. I was really happy to find out that I was receiving this Mascara. I actually had been wanting to try a blue mascara
and was about to go purchase one, so it was certainly convenient timing. It arrived it super cute packaging. It was
certainly the cutest packaging out of all of the voxboxes I have ever had. And seriously, who isn't a sucker for cute
packaging?I will say up front that overall I just don't think this product works for me. That's not saying its a bad product or
that it won't work for someone else, but it didn't work well for me. It did have some good points, but they were outweighed
by the bad.
Here is what I liked about it:
  I loved the rubber brush and its shorter bristles.
  I also really loved the brilliant blue color of the product.
Here is what I didn't like:
  The formula was extremely runny. It was so runny that several times I ended up getting it in my eye.
  It isn't not water proof. This is not normally a big deal for me. One of my favorite mascaras is not water proof, but this
only took a tiny drop of water and I had runny blue mascara everywhere.
  While I loved the color that was in the bottle, it did not show on my own lashes even with several coats. I tried it several
different ways, and even with primers the best I could hope for is that you would catch a hint of blue. I did see pictures of other people who had vibrant blue on their lashes. Most of them had lighter hair color than me, so I have to wonder if that played a part in it even with the primers. I also saw some who had vibrant blue eyelashes, but their eyelashes looked horrific and cakey. You just knew that in order to achieve that look they did 10+ coats.
I can speculate as to why this didn't work for me and did for others all I want, but at the end of the day all I can do is go on how it worked for me. And honestly I would never feel comfortable recommending this to someone else.
Jordan M.
Punta Gotda
This mascara is a great mascara. I love this mascara it gives so much volume to your lashes. It is easy to get it off. I use so much. It is not that pricey. I recommend for everyone who wants bold eyelashes.
Gabby v.
Auburn
I accidentally bought this in royal blue but it was amazing for my Halloween costume! Great quality, definitely would recommend for a drug store mascara or if you’re on a budget!
Nathalia S.
Brooklyn, NY
You would think that you can outgrow mascaras but not this one. In the event  that I tried a new mascara but to no avail, I will always go back to this one. Fortunately they are very accessible in most pharmacies. But let's talk about definition and length. This mascara will have your eyelashes blowing in the wind.
Danii S.
Springfield
i used to loooove this mascara. the only problem is i like bigger fuller lashes. this specific one didnt give me exactly whay i wanted but it works great for a more natural look! good pricing also
Mj G.
I really like this brand for mascara it makes my eyelashes look clean and they don’t look clumpy. My eyelashes look good and beautiful. However; some thing I really wish they would do with their brushes is make them more thicker and wider. The price are very inexpensive and affordable I would definitely buy more of this products.
Daisha F.
Holy grill product. I can’t live with out it. It last me a really long time and I’ll probably buy a new one every other six months. I’ve be using it since high school so buying it again is a no problem with me.
Lacey S.
Hudson, FL
I remember when I was growing up my mom only used this mascara. She seemed to really love it. So when I got older of coarse I had to try it for myself. I must say, I think it's one of the better drugstore mascaras. I'd recommend for anyone to try it at least once. The packaging reminds me of my childhood. 😄
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Carolina G.
London
Does it volumize?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?

Walmart