BY MAYBELLINE

• I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?29 Answers
  • I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Valery L.
I received this product complimentary from Maybelline, but the following opinions are my own. I was looking forward to trying this one since I wanted to incorporate other colors in my makeup routine. The blue did not show on my lashes to my expectations and because I have dark lashes as the day progressed you could barely tell. It did help putting white primer before the mascara that helped show the color a little more and pop. I don't believe it's a bad product which is why I gave 3 stars, but I do feel it could be improved.
Danielle R.
I really am surprised by how well this mascara worked. No clumps at all! I usually use the curved brush so I was a little afraid of the tiny straight brush but it all worked out nice. I replicated the look on the card and i was surprised by how easy it was! All in all I'm impressed and I have always liked and used this brand! Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable MascaraMaybelline Unstoppable® Mechanical Eyeliner Pencil
Sharlene F.
I received this package to review and I absolutely love the way the mascara lengthened my eyelashes. I love the wand and how it separated all of my lashes beautifully do it didn't look clunky at all. I would buy this again. The shade of blue was perfect. I used it on my trip to Cuba and I was given so many compliments on the pop of blue. I also loved the eyeliner. Super black and it stayed on all day which was a plus.
Ashley P.
Erie, PA
I received this item for free, complimentary of Influenster. Blue mascara isn't something I'd typically pick up on my own, but this product has turned me into a fan. The color is surprisingly very vivid on my dark lashes. The formula isn't too thin, so it builds pretty easily. This mascara only adds a slight amount of volume, and doesn't curl my lashes at all. If I'm looking for a pop of color, though, this will be my go-to.
Meghan M.
Kansas City, MO
If you like fun, flirty, and bright makeup this mascara is for you! The royal blue really shoes up on your lashes, I wasn't sure that it actually would! Definitely wouldn't recommend for every day use, but for a night on the town it'll give you that extra pop! I wasn't a huge fan of the applicator, but I've never liked maybelline's mascara applicator. It doesn't create full lashes, but that may not be what you want when using blue mascara! :) I received this product complementary from influenster but all opinions are my own.
Hannah A.
Germantown, TN
This product is amazing if you want to give your make up look a pop it really helped me brighten my eyes and make my make up look bold. If you're interested in this it also comes in black but this product is mainly if you want to just stand out and I would really recommend it because it still does give me a long lashes and full length and full blue! It's super super blue! I love it!
Hannah B.
Kingsport, TN
 I never thought I'd like a blue mascara but I'm really loving this stuff! Thanks Influenster! I have blue/green eyes and this blue really compliments them. As far as the wear, I haven't worn it through a workday and workout yet so I can't give my opinion on that yet, but I wore it out one night and it didn't budge! This is why I love Influenster, they send you complimentary FULL SIZE products to test and you can broaden your horizons and try products you would've never purchased before. I'll probably re-purchase!
Alexandra H.
I received the Great Lash Blue #voxbox as a #contest from influenster but all opinions are my own. I have been putting on my regular mascara as a base then topping with the #greatlashblue and have gotten so many compliments about how my eyes are popping. It's waterproof which carries great throighout the day and onto the evening. There are never any clumps and spreads evenly across lashes . This product is also so affordable for a great quality mascara . Would highly recommend if you ever think about mixing up y9ir daily routine ! Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
jinous d.
I received this mascara to try complimentary through Influenster and I was very excited. Before this I had never worn anything other than black mascara. At the time of application I could really see the blue but as it dried and time passed it was less and less. Noticeable. The application is smooth and lashes don't get lumpy but it doesn't define eyes the way a black mascara does. It is very difficult to capture the blue on camera as well. All together I would wear it again until it runs out but I would probably not repurchase this.
Taylor W.
I receive this product in a VoxBox from Influenster and it had a royal blue mascara and a black eyeliner. I tried the product and didn't really get a color pay off, being that my eyelashes are black. You can see a slight tint and the mascara is excellent, longer lashes and easy application. I would use this product in a special bold eye look. I wish the color actually showed up on my lashes for an unique eye look.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.