BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Karen M.
Honestly I surprisingly loved this mascara ! St 1st I was very skeptical about the thought of blue lashes but seriously it's a beautiful pop of color that compliments any eye color. If I were to run out I would buy it just cause it looked great . Only downside which prevented the full 5 stars was the act it wasn't that vibrant. You can tell it's blue but when you're in the sun or have a light on your face other that that at 1st it's hard to see. Don't know if it's my dark lashes that have something to do with it but that was it.
Luryann J.
São Paulo SP
I just received this great lash blue maybelline mascara to try it for free by influenster and I really got surprised of how blue it really goes, but when it dry just get soft so you will just see the color on some light or closer...but even though is not the traditional black on it. Is great cause you can apply on your normal make up and won't look like that's too much either. Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
Daira G.
Omaha, NE
I love colored mascara and this one is at the top of my list! I've used other colors of the Maybelline Great Lash mascara so I was expecting great things from the Royal Blue color. In the past when using colored mascaras I've had to prime my lashes first to get the color to show up but not with this brand, although it does pop a lot more with the primer under it! The only thing I hate about it is that the packaging is very similar to the regular black so if I don't open it up first I might grab the wrong color. I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Jordan T.
Bowling Green, KY
Let me start by saying that I am super picky on mascara. I am typically a black only mascara wearer, but I figured I would give this blue shade a try for something new! I like the shade, but I feel like I had to apply SO MANY coats of the mascara in order for it to show up on my dark lashes. I prefer a more dark, bold look on my eyes. This mascara gave a lighter look. It did provide a decent amount of separation and lift, but the amount that I had to apply is why it only earned 2 stars from me.
Nicole S.
Birmingham, AL
I love this. I'm usually not super creative with my makeup looks, meaning i stick with black or brown for mascara. However, this blue is wonderful! The formula itself works just as well as the original black color, but the blue adds a fun pop of color that isn't too crazy for an everyday look! I love it! I received this product for free in a voxbox for testing.
Mariaysabel V.
Easton, PA
Really not worth the hype. I recieved mine in a complimentary Voxbox from influenster and maybelline. After applying several coats on my lashes you can't tell there is a blue tint to them nor does it do much for the lashes in general. Probably won't bother using again, maybe it would work with someone who has light eyelashes, maybe then you'd see the color. All in all its a pass for me Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
Christen P.
San Antonio, TX
I have never tried a colored mascara before this one. I was a bit put off by the blue and how it would look on my lashes. Since like many my basic go to is black. Consistency of even application with the brush, and didn't clump up to much on my hairs where the to main getters for myself. The color however was a little bit to get used to seeing as you can see the color in the Corners of your eyes. But of course after awhile you forget your wearing blue mascara. Definitely gives your eyes a pop!!
Taylor J.
East Haven, CT
MAYBELLINE BLUE VOXBOX @influenster @maybelline @InfluensterVox #GreatLashBlue #contest: I received my complimentary products for testing purposes, of the contents of the Maybelline Blue VoxBox. Though products were free, all opinions and reviews found below are of my own and independent from any party. The mascara showed up great on my blonde eyelashes, however I am just not into colored mascara. The formula is pretty great. It keeps my lashes curled and the eyeliner is wonderful! I love how it brightens up my green eyes!
Madeline A.
Knoxville, TN
I'm not really a fan of Great Lash mascara but I was excited to try Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara because I love anything that accentuates my blue eyes. That being said, I love the color but the wand does nothing for my lashes and only clumps then up more. The mascara itself was also very light and barely stayed on my lashes. Was not a fan of this one either! I guess Great Lash is just not my mascara!
Kacey P.
Perry Hall, MD
At first I didn't think that I would like the product as when I wear blue near my eyes I look like I stepped out of an eighties Rock video. However I used a small amount when I was going to run some errands and wanted to give my face a fresh clean look.. if only using a small amount I totally would recommend it however for me it's not an everyday mascara. *product given free via Influenster in return for an honest review *
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.