BY MAYBELLINE

• I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?29 Answers
  • I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Abbie C.
Best mascara ever! I love it as it makes my eyelashes long and thin and do not cake them together like other mascaras would. Makes my eyes look bigger and would definitely recommend other people to try it! Also lasts a very long time and does not smudge
Lacey M.
Port McNicoll, ON
This is a classic. I’ve used this mascara on and off for years. It’s pretty great, definitely a good value for the buy. I would recommend this mascara. And I will probably repurchase in the future. I do prefer other Maybelline mascaras, but overall it’s good.
Brianna H.
inisfill
This mascara is decent, it’s nothing too special but it gets the job done for cheap. It doesn’t add much except for color, so if you want full eyelashes I wouldn’t recommend this. I use it when I’m just going out quickly and have a simple makeup look.
jessikah C.
Saint John, NB
One of my holy grail mascaras!! I can't live without having atleast 2 tubes in my collection. One to use and one for back up and while I'm using the back up I buy another 2 😂❤ This mascara seperates my lashes perfectly while giving length and volume! 🙌
Doroteya N.
Sofia
Im giving this four stars bit because its not good, but because for me it is an average type of mascara. It really does the job, makes your lashes longer and fuller, but sometimes it clumps my eyelashes all together and that can be a little annoying.
hassinamkd m.
Laval, QC
I don’t know if it’s just because this product didn’t matches with me but I hated this mascara. It was just not working on me. And I feel like it’s not only the brush it’s also the formula. It could do the work for a begginer but for me, it didn’t.
Kayla M.
Montreal
This product is a very cheap mascara that works very well! I’ve used this a lot in the past and even now like everyday! Its a long lasting mascara, it lasted me a whole day! I find this product is definitely wortj the price and I would buy it again!
Mahima Y.
dehradun
The blue colour just pops of your lashes .it makes ur lashes long and thick .the packaging is so nice .i am happy that it has launched this product again .i am. Seriously getting obsessed with this mascarra .you should definitely give it a shot
Karla G.
Lilburn, GA
I love maybelline's mascara, I would really like to try this one, a friend recently bought a blue mascara and loved how it looked on her, so I wanna try and see it on me!
Laura V.
New Castle, DE
I didn't liked it... it made my lashes look like they are sticked all together. I noticed the blue, and the lenght... But I'm missing a lot of volume ☹ I think it's a good mascara for special ocasions like halloween!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.