BY MAYBELLINE

• I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Evelyn M.
San Ysidro, CA
Me decepcionó mucho
Veía que en otras personas se les miraba súper bonito y que es súper fácil de aplicar, me lo compre y tuve que hacerle como 5 pasadas para que se vieran bien, deja mucho grumo y estuve usando mucho cepillo para quitármelos, y para removerlo fue bastante difícil, sentía que se me caían las pestañas
hailey b.
I always struggle while using this mascara. I have long and full eyelashes therefor even with very slight strokes this product would clump my eyelashes beyond believe. In my opinion it is not easy to use and is to much of a hassle to try and remove the clumps, it may work for shorter more sparse lashes but not mine!
Lucero d.
  el producto es adorable, me encanta la concentracion, el color y su empaque ya que lo hace mas facil de reconocer, me encanta este producto ya que es muy ligero y no deforma las pestañas, les da un efecto de pestañas postizas puedo poner varias capas y no se le hacen grumos ni nada por el estilo. es mi favorito
Kenza K.
My oncle gave me this as a birtdhay gift, my first impression wasn't that good, but then it became my best ever , my everyday masacara for like going to school and work ect.. it's so easy to apply and u never feel a sticky lashes or idk i like it and im still using it and i totally recommand it for you <3
Danitza P.
Está fue mi primera máscara de pestañas. Es económica y no se corre con el agua, no aporta demasiado volumen, pero por eso es muy buena para chicas jóvenes, o para llevar algo más ligero y natural. Aún así me gusta.
Hannah M.
Arkona, ['', '', '']
This is probably one of the greatest mascaras of all time. It has been around for a very long time and it's a cult classic for so many people! I work at shoppers drug mart and so many ladies, young, and older always buy this mascara! It's always at a great price and works great you can't go wrong :)
Elle J.
I really like this mascara. It is really easy to apply and the brush shape helps to get into the corners of my eyes and to the bottom of my lashes. The only downside is that whilst it lengthens my lashes, it does not curl them or add volume so I always need to curl my lashes prior to application.
Jemma L.
Richardson Street, Carlisle
I like this mascara, It's very precise and probably the "wettest" mascara I've ever came across. It's buildable, which is what I look for! There is no worse look and clumpy mascara. My only con is the wand is SO SMALL! It takes forever to get a good coverage because the wand is so small!
Chloe G.
Southampton
This didn't do anything to my eyelashes, didn't add length colour thickness. It was my first time using it and I found it a waste of money. I use mascara everyday I used this product twice and I threw it in the bin I would not buy this again. I would also not reccomend this to anyone.
Kayley M.
Amherstburg, ON
Ahhh this right here is the holy grail. It's the mascara that started mascara ! I swear every girl has owned many of these in her day. Love love love. Still never disappointed and it's still super cheap
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.