BY MAYBELLINE

• I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?29 Answers
  • I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
makeup M.
This made my eyelashes look like it was full of volume and it was waterproof which is great and once I went swimming but forgot to remove the mascara but nothing came off which I was surprised and amazed about!!
Madalena I.
Maybelline sempre inovando para deixar nos consumidores feliz e satisfeitos. Minhas primeiras impressões sobre o rímel foi meio de espanto, mas logo que eu usei fiquei assustada, porquê realmente deixa os cílios grande, depois que a pigmentação é sensacional fica um preto bem marcante. Adoro
kellymarie ..
Prince George, BC
This product is an OG drugstore product when I was in highschool this was always a go-to easy mascara! But now I'm more into makeup I would not repurchase, it is a wet formula, overall ba great product if you use it carefully!! It can get clumpy. I would not repurchase because Maybelline tests on animals.
Rachelle L.
Fraserburgh
One of the first ever mascaras i used and loved it back then but retried it recently and it Left lashes clumpy and spidery looking. For the price it’s cheap and cheerful but wouldn’t recommend as there is other mascaras in the brand that is amazing and not much more expensive.
S.A Z.
I must say this is very good in fact better than some high end ones. Volumes up your lashes very well  Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara  used the dior one and well I must say it wasn’t that great. The packaging is alright but it is drugstore so.
I would defiantly recommend it to anyone
Leah R.
Suffolk, Ipswich
Although I liked the applicator as it is quite small which makes it easier to apply, I found this mascara wasn't very long wearing and I would have panda eyes after a couple of hours.
Kristi R.
Tallinn
I have used this Maybelline Mascara for about half a year now and I love it! Makes my lashes look full and beautiful. I have tried a lot other ones and I must say this is one of my faves. I definitely would recommend this product to everyone and it is also super affordable!
Jade M.
Grande prairie, AB
This is a great mascara if your looking for something light not heavy and also thin not thick, it gives you length and looks fairly natural. My mom always buys this mascara and I as well love it for those days I want to look good but don’t want to try to hard on my makeup:)
Keish B.
Yess ladies! Your lashes will definitely be great with this product! The product came in a nice packaging and I use this just before I apply false eyelashes and they work great! I even go without False lashes with this product! It’s amazing! I would recommend it!
Izzy W.
Birmingham
This is terrible and does nothing. I feel this would be good for someone who is starting makeup as I rarely use this. It is very cheap and affordable. It isn't that long lasting  and I don't notice a different to my naural lashes and I won't be buying this again
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.