BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
athanna n.
Withcott
This mascara is good for if you want your eyelashes to look more natural. The wand is really small which is difficult but when going for a more natural look, I really like it :)
Maria M.
This product is
pure gold, my love for this product is priceless, so good and so accessible
that it is impossible not to love it. Wonderful, its smell is so rich, it's
just pure love, completely approved, once the tests notice the differences so
fast that it's amazing. Kisses
Melissa B.
Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara Considero que es una mascara buena con un cepillo de cerdas que separan e incluso resistente al agua, logra dar volumen a las pestañas y hacerlas ver largas el problema es que es demasiado pesada y las pestañas se sienten con demasiado producto a pesar de haber usado poco.
ANDREA C.
FL
Ok, this product is perfect and I love it. I've always liked to curl my eyelashes because I feel that it enhances your look a lot. When I tried this mascara I saw the sky. It's incredible, it leaves you fabulous eyelashes, the brush is of gradual volume and creates the effect of full eyelashes. Super recommended. 😻
Patricia S.
Esta mascara es un básico para toda cosmetiquera, mis pestañas son largas y con esta mascara lograba un efecto mas voluptuoso, pigmenta bien las pestañas y no se corre, a diferencia de otras que he probado, muy recomendada
GINO G.
DORAL, FL
This mask has earned my heart! from the first moment of application is incredible, your brush is the perfect size to avoid lumps and leave a long and abundant effect, the only disadvantage is that I would like it to be approved of water I do not know if it exists but it would be the missing complemeto to be completely great. I recommend it 100%
Katherine A.
After years of using numerous mascaras, I finally went back to the first mascara I used as a teenager. It's great. Waterproof and wash off. Had to go to brownish black now that I'm not a youngster and can't carry off the dark colors. Love it and the price is right compared to the "higher quality" brands!!!
Karla T.

I have used this product in black, it is excellent. Of very good quality, it is durable, it lengthens lashes, it is easy to use, of course you always have to be careful not to get stained.
Pigments very well and gives a more voluptuous look.
I recommend it, it's an excellent mask that you have to have
Raisha H.
edinburgh
I actually have this mascara, this is a great mascara for a natural look but with long looking eyelashes. The pigmentation its really good you can get a waterproof one too. It’s long lasting and a great product also really affordable!!
Catalina I.
Oldie but Goldie.
This Mascara is so good for the price. I used to use it a lot in high school and then stopped, but started using it again. Of course, it doesn't compare to Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara for example, but the prices on each one is wayyy different. Would recommend if you're on a budget
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.