BY MAYBELLINE

• I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Madison D.
Provo , UT
I have mixed feelings about this mascara. First off, it works and it makes your lashes look good. It's not clumpy and it goes on fairly well. I don't know how to feel about the color though. This is definitely not something I would wear every day, but maybe I would wear it to a concert, or on my bottom lashes only as an accent. I received this free tube of mascara for testing purposes, and I don't think I would by it in the future. Simply because it's not my personal style. For someone looking for funky makeup or a costume accessory, this would be great!
kathleen v.
Forest Hills, NY
Influenster- thank you so much for letting me test this product- I very much appreciate it. I am generally a huge advocate for Great Lash products and I use this product in black often but I was not a fan of the royal blue color. At first use the blue took some time to actually get on the wand and it took a bunch of strokes for the mascara to get onto my lashes. Secondly, the mascara came out extremely clumpy and personally I am just not into using colorful mascaras.
Nikki M.
Cincinnati, OH
I'll admit, I wasn't so sure about this. Royal blue Mascara? A 38 year old can't wear that... can I? When this arrived in my Vox Box, I was curious and excited to try it.
It's subtle. But in the right light, the blue is very vibrant. I wish it was a lengthening mascara, but it sure adds a nice pop of color and fun as a pleasant surprise, and I've even added it on top of my lengthening mascara just for fun, too. I say if you're on the fence... try it. There's nothing wrong with a little fun in your life!
Emily C.
Wow! First, let me start by saying I am a tried and true believer in wearing black everything, especially mascara! I have blue eyes most days, grey other days. This blue mascara has changed my entire outlook on black mascara. Ive been wearing the Maybelline Great Lash Royal Blue Mascara ever since I have received it, complimentary for testing purposes from Influesnter. I literally can't bring myself to wear anything else. It's fun and REALLY is royally blue! I am definitely keeping blue mascara in my makeup bag and possibly hunting for other colors!
Karen H.
Indianapolis, IN
I've never tried the iconic Great Lash mascara, so I was excited to get this product to try out from the Influenster box. I was a little hesitant about the color, but it turns out that I love it! It's great for adding some fun to a simple, everyday makeup look. However, I don't like the brush on this mascara at all. I'm looking for a lot of volume from my mascara, and this just didn't do it for me. Overall, I like the color, and the formula didn't flake or move all day, but I don't love the brush and will probably look for a blue mascara elsewhere.
Chelsey S.
I usually wear purple mascara to make my hazel eyes pop, so I was pretty excited to receive this blue to try out! I like the wand style that they used as it really helps to get every single lash coated and separated as well. The blue definitely showed up on my lashes which I personally felt was a little overpowering - so as to avoid the inevitable 'are you wearing blue mascara??' question all day, I put a couple coats of black over it and it looked amazing! I would recommend to anyone who enjoys a nice colored mascara other than the typical brown and black.
Patrice W.
Austin, TX
I am a huge fan of @maybeline eyeliner! Great Lash is the first product my mom introduced me to and she swears by it to this day! I want to love #greatLashBlue but for dark brown eyelashes, it's not doing much for me! I applied 3 coats and now I just have clumpy lashes with the faintest hint of blue. But I will keep this product and try it with a blue liner, particularly for #autismAwareness ! Thanks for the free mascara and love @influenster!
Keisha W.
Bronx, NY
I had been excited to get the Blue Mascara from Maybelline because it was out of my comfort zone and I wanted to add a pop of color. It was beautiful. With the product itself, I was happy with the length that it added to my eyelashes. I didn't have to apply falsies because it had extended my natural ones to a really good point. The only downside to the mascara is that it was barely visible in an indoors setting, you were able to see it the most in an outdoor setting as long as the sun was shining. However, I do recommend it to people who want to add a little color in their daily routine.
Heather F.
Reno, NV
The blue coloring couldnt have been more true blue is anyone tried! Loved the color BUT it took 4-5 applications to get the color to look as saturated as the picture attached. I had forgotten how small the wand is in the classic pink/green mascara tube of my youth. I would LOVE this is if had a thicker formula and came with a better brush.

I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are your own.
Kara O.
Melissa, TX
Guys! I just received my very own Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara complimentary for testing purposes and I am so excited! Royal blue may not be for everybody, but the formula is everything and really did wonders for my short, straight lashes! Blue not for you? Try it in black, but if your looking for a pop of color I highly recommend this gorgeous blue! Also currently digging the bonus waterproof eyeliner that didn't sweat off onto my upper eyelids while at the gym this morning!! #AllOpinionsAreMyOwn
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.