BY MAYBELLINE

• I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Melody C.
Cheyenne, WY
I must say I was very excited about receving my first #voxbox though a little less excited about the contents of it, it's been a great many years since I've used #Greatlashmascara #maybellinegreatlash #greatlashroyalblue I can remember as a teen growing up in the 80's the iconic pink tube with the green top, listening to Blondie's "Call me" while sitting in front of the mirror applying the very popular blue mascara from Maybelline Great lash It seems it was a staple in every girls cosmetic bag.
As I have matured I have become set in my ways and the look of makeup, I was very worried how this review of the complimentary products I received for testing/reviewing purposes would come out.

I used the mascara for 3 days. On the first day the first thing I noticed was the wand seemed short and the brush was very small (I do not remember it being this small as a teen) the color did pop on the brush but not so much on my lashes I applied 4 coats to my lashes before I was able to see any color BUT when the light hit my lashes just right there was a subtle blue hue to my lashes. The product did not give me any length to my lashes nor did it claim to (I do like to have my lashes stand out) the mascara did not clump it went on smoothly,did wear well throughout the day and removed well with makeup remover.

On the second day I again used lite makeup but this time I used an eyelash primer again the mascara went on smoothly no clumps it did take about three costs for a good coverage with the primer, the blue did pop with the added primer but once it set the color was not as bright, once you got in to sun light yes the blue popped. It did wear well throughout the day and was easily removed with makeup remover.

On the third day I repeated the first days makeup routine.

I would say that this mascara is not something I would use every day but it would be fun to have around for weekend or a summer vacation.

These options are my own.
Savannah S.
Love this so much I use this everyday it lift my eye lashes it not chunky on the eyes. Its so easy to apply and use it thickeneds your lashes. It doesn't make your lashes heavy it feels like you don't have anything on your lashes and it make you fell fly af.
Tessa W.
MY FIRST MASCARA EVER!! i loved it but it was my only mascara, i have tried so many to this day but still reach for this one and buy more. and now it’s in royal blue?! how awesome! 10/10 recommend
Jay S.
ALISO VIEJO
It’s the OG mascara with a fun twist! I will always love this product. It’s easy to use, does the job, is reliable and sooooo affordable. Is it my favorite mascara? No, but I always have a bottle in hand, because it’s still a great classic and it doesn’t let me down.... and now it comes in blue!!! I don’t wear this daily, but when I want a pop of color, this is perfection!
Amie M.
Dracut, MA
I received Maybelline's Great Lash Blue voxbox for testing purposes from Influenster. All opinions are my own!!
I used both the Great Lash Blue mascara along with the Maybelline Unstoppable black eyeliner that were both in the box, I first applied a cool tone champagne and bronze eyeshadow, lined my top and lower lids with the unstoppable eyeliner and then generously applied the Great Blue Mascara to get the most color payoff. First off, applying more then one coat wasn't really needed as I immediately noticed the beautiful royal blue color with just the first swipe of the wand. I'm not usually one to wear blue on my eyes but even I have to admit that this mascara has a really glamorous look once applied. The formula is really amazing too, it made my eyelashes appear thick and long and definitely exceeded my expectations. Curling my eyelashes without even the use of a curler (which I forgot to use). Being a mom of 3 I'm not sure if I would wear this again on my day to day as my look has to be more on the conventional side but I would totally wear it again for a night out with the girls. The unstoppable eyeliner was equally satisfying. It went on smooth and straight without any smudging. Again, I don't usually wear black (I was more of a brown eyeliner girl) but I actually really loved the look of it on me. So much so that I've replaced my current eyeliner with this one. I gave four stars for all of the positives listed above, I subtracted one due to the mascara not lasting the entire day and leaving a bit of blue under my eye when my day was done. To be fare though, it was an unseasonably hot day when I tested this out. Overall I would definitely recommend both the mascara and eyeliner, they both impressed me immensely and gave me a whole new appreciation for drugstore makeup.
Brooksann S.
Bainbridge, OH
So this was one of the first masacras that I ever used, I must say back in the day I thought it was alright. Now days I carry it in my bag of makeup but I've learned a lot since high school! This masacra pulled my lashes out. It is very pigmented I will give that, but it never gave my lashes volume, length or anything of that matter besides made them very black!
Stephanie V.
This is a go to cheap mascara that can be worn for a pop of color. Definitely the typical great lash that you have to be careful with because it tends to be clumpy. Very pigmented though.
Vander V.
El Paso, TX
I'm giving this 4 stars because a lot of people I know have been using this mascara since I can remember for some reason no one can put it down I've tried this twice before and it was pretty good but honestly not that great but for the price I definitely would recommend I actually love it more for the bottom lashes because they look very sparse and very beautiful
Andrea L.
LOS ANGELES
Honestly, the best mascara I've ever used. I began using this in high school and since then I've tried so many other mascara products, including higher end ones. However, I always find myself coming back to this one. It's always a beauty staple in my collection. I have dark brown eyes and it really brightens them up! I will always recommend.
Vanessa G.
I love the unique shades of mascara. I will say that at first I really did not think that it was that noticeable. However, I did have more than one person comment on how awesome the color looked so it must seem more noticeable to others. I would definitely recommend to someone looking for something a bit fun to add to the makeup collection.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.