BY MAYBELLINE

• I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?29 Answers
  • I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Vivian T.
I received this mascara in the newest box and all i can say is this mascara was kind of disappointing. The formula of this mascara is wet and i'm not a huge fan of that. When i applied this mascara to my lashes it did literally nothing for them it was almost like i put clear brow gel on my lashes. It also took quite a while to build up to even be able to see any blue at all. It also took a long time to dry down so it's really prone to smudging. This mascara overall didn't give my lashes anything except maybe a very light lash tint that wasn't even noticeable except from up close.
Hunter S.
Boone, NC
This product is awesome! Thanks to influenster for this complimentary mascara and eyeliner for me to review and test. I love the blue shade. It's a pop of fun color without having to go overboard. I would say this is perfect for everyday use to add a little bit of quirkiness to your makeup routine. It went on smooth and lasted all day. Absolutely zero clumping! I applied my Urban Decay lash primer before application and it was a beautiful blue hue. I will be using this daily and will repurchase! I recommend this to anyone who wants to add a little fun to their daily routine :)
Casey M.
Jacksonville , FL
I'm not a huge fan of the Maybelline Great Lash mascara formula, but the royal blue version does have something to offer the beauty world. I've tried other colored mascaras and the color doesn't show up, but the blue does stand out in this one... for awhile. It oxidizes to black after awhile, but it's good for an hour or so after you apply it. I like to use this mascara on my bottom lashes for a "festival" inspired look.

*Received free for review from influenster*
Heather M.
syracuse, NY
I remember recieving this mascara as a kid, as a "fun to play with" type of mascara and never a day in my life did I think id use it as a daily or serious type of make up. Upon recieving my voxbox with this mascara I of course put it on and was shocked, it is rather smooth and a very cute color!! It puts a nice add on to a natural eye and looks adorable on its own. The only issues i've seemed to have with it is that it doesn'd really volumize your eyelashes or make them appear bigger or fuller, although if you curl your lashes and apply a small coat of black on first it looks rather nice! If you'd like a small pop with your make up this mascara is perfect for you!!
Rebecca L.
Vista, CA
I received this product complementary from Influenster and Maybelline New York, and I have to admit that I love it! The shade is seriously gorgeous, and the formula is lengthening and clump-free! It's subtle for everyday looks, but fun enough for a night out or a festival look. I would certainly recommend to friends and will buy again when I run out! Thank you for returning #RoyalBlue to shelves!
Zoë M.
Denton, TX
I just used this today and it's really great! It separates lashes and gives some length just like the original black great lash mascara! It's super affordable and good quality. I wouldn't wear this on a daily basis but it's great if you're going for a colorful look! So happy Influenster sent me this for free to review! You can't tell in the pic I posted but I applied this to my lower lashes! Totally recommend! Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
Ashley G.
Olive Branch, MS
I received this product for free from Influenster to test out and share my thoughts. While I love the idea of the Royal Blue mascara, I was disappointed that the blue pigment wasn't more intense. I can pull off this mascara just like a normal brown or black shade. Maybelline Great Lash is a classic favorite of mine and the formula is consistent which is why I gave 2 stars.
Alexis M.
Lexington, KY
The Maybelline Great lash mascara in royal blue has a mixed review for me. I love the color and the idea as a whole but I found there were some down falls. The NASCAR was amazing for volume and lift and my eyelashes have never gotten that much length from a mascara before. Though the royal blue wouldn't show up until I applied it at least 4 or 5 times and I have blonde eyelashes. The pigmentation of the blue was buildable but I felt it wasn't as effortless as it could have been. It seems that the blue mascara gets stuck in the grooves of the wand and when applied the lashes miss the blue somewhat all together and that's the reason why you have to constantly re apply. I do give this mascara props for wear time I've had it on for 12 hours and no fallout and my eyelashes don't feel clumpy. The eyeliner was an effortless creamy formula which glided smoothly onto the eyelid. I would repurchase in the exact same color for tight lining my water line!!!!

This is the look created!
Jasmine A.
Just received my complimentary Maybelline Great Lash Royal Blue Voxbox. It included Maybelline's royal blue mascara and a black eyeliner, buttttt let me tell you about this mascara!! It's so great if you're pairing it with a bold, blue smoky eye or just a winged blue eyeliner!!! Love the blue hue - it perfectly finishes your look!
SAMANTHA  T.
Bronx, NY
I received my complimentary Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara in the mail and was so excited to try a new twist on an old classic mascara. I love the pop of blue for the Spring or Summer time. The formula is pretty true to the original but I did find you needed to build it up quite a bit to see the color. I don't mind building up mascarada though. So that's why I gave it only 3 stars. I'm keeping it to use when I want a pop of something extra.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.