BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Felicia R.
Cypress, CA
Even though it's been years since I've used the Maybelline Great Last Blue I was still pretty excited to see it make a comeback once I received it in my VoxBox for testing and review. I thought it was going to be changed a bit, mainly in the brush, but to my dismay it was not. At first I was a little worried I'd be disappointed, but I was only slightly disappointed after all. The brush is very thin and makes the mascara go on very lightly. I'm all about boldness so it took me three coats to get the look I wanted. Nonetheless it paid off as it lasted well, didn't smudge and I got several compliments every time I wore it. I'll use it again for days when I want to change it up a bit or for a fun look.
Heather M.
syracuse, NY
I remember recieving this mascara as a kid, as a "fun to play with" type of mascara and never a day in my life did I think id use it as a daily or serious type of make up. Upon recieving my voxbox with this mascara I of course put it on and was shocked, it is rather smooth and a very cute color!! It puts a nice add on to a natural eye and looks adorable on its own. The only issues i've seemed to have with it is that it doesn'd really volumize your eyelashes or make them appear bigger or fuller, although if you curl your lashes and apply a small coat of black on first it looks rather nice! If you'd like a small pop with your make up this mascara is perfect for you!!
Katie S.
Louisville, KY
I recently received the Maybelline Royal Blue mascara from Influenster to test out. Blue mascara was a trend back when I was in high school (late 90s!!) so I thought it is fun that this fad was coming back around.

Overall though, I was not impressed with the mascara. While the royal blue shade is gorgeous, it didn't show up well on my dark lashes. As for the formula, I found it to be less than stellar. While my lashes look defined, they were not voluminous or lengthened at all. I used two coats but did not achieve the look I was hoping for.

There are so many other drugstore mascaras that deliver beautiful results so for me, this mascara was a flop unfortunately.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
I have to admit when I first Received my free #Maybelline #Greatbluelash from #Influenster I was kinda weirded out by the whole blue mascara thing ,but only because I'm a plain Jane and have always used plain black mascara. Well ladies if you haven't tried the #maybelline royal blue mascara then you are truly missing out! I love the color as it really brings out the color in my eyes. The best thing is it doesn't clump when you apply it, I mean nobody wants those old spider lashes.. overall it's a awesome mascara at a very reasonable price, so yes I highly recommend this mascara!
Alexis M.
Lexington, KY
The Maybelline Great lash mascara in royal blue has a mixed review for me. I love the color and the idea as a whole but I found there were some down falls. The NASCAR was amazing for volume and lift and my eyelashes have never gotten that much length from a mascara before. Though the royal blue wouldn't show up until I applied it at least 4 or 5 times and I have blonde eyelashes. The pigmentation of the blue was buildable but I felt it wasn't as effortless as it could have been. It seems that the blue mascara gets stuck in the grooves of the wand and when applied the lashes miss the blue somewhat all together and that's the reason why you have to constantly re apply. I do give this mascara props for wear time I've had it on for 12 hours and no fallout and my eyelashes don't feel clumpy. The eyeliner was an effortless creamy formula which glided smoothly onto the eyelid. I would repurchase in the exact same color for tight lining my water line!!!!

This is the look created!
SAMANTHA  T.
Bronx, NY
I received my complimentary Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara in the mail and was so excited to try a new twist on an old classic mascara. I love the pop of blue for the Spring or Summer time. The formula is pretty true to the original but I did find you needed to build it up quite a bit to see the color. I don't mind building up mascarada though. So that's why I gave it only 3 stars. I'm keeping it to use when I want a pop of something extra.
Zoë M.
Denton, TX
I just used this today and it's really great! It separates lashes and gives some length just like the original black great lash mascara! It's super affordable and good quality. I wouldn't wear this on a daily basis but it's great if you're going for a colorful look! So happy Influenster sent me this for free to review! You can't tell in the pic I posted but I applied this to my lower lashes! Totally recommend! Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
Ashley G.
Olive Branch , MS
I received this product for free from Influenster to test out and share my thoughts. While I love the idea of the Royal Blue mascara, I was disappointed that the blue pigment wasn't more intense. I can pull off this mascara just like a normal brown or black shade. Maybelline Great Lash is a classic favorite of mine and the formula is consistent which is why I gave 2 stars.
Jasmine A.
Just received my complimentary Maybelline Great Lash Royal Blue Voxbox. It included Maybelline's royal blue mascara and a black eyeliner, buttttt let me tell you about this mascara!! It's so great if you're pairing it with a bold, blue smoky eye or just a winged blue eyeliner!!! Love the blue hue - it perfectly finishes your look!
Heather H.
Holly Springs, NC
I have used this mascara a few times as I wanted to give it a good try. The first time I used it it really just looked black, which was disappointing. Then I went outside and looked at it in the sunlight and it DID show up more blue outside. Overall, even as a black mascara, it's just ok. I have better mascaras if I want length or volume but if you are just looking for the color this is pretty cool. I feel like it would show up a lot better on lighter colored lashes. My super dark lashes probably do make it hard to show up blue as well. I did receive this for free for reviewing.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Carolina G.
London
Does it volumize?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?

Walmart