BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kelly M.
I received this product complimentary for review. While I wish the mascara gave a little more volume (personal preference in mascaras), I love how pigmented and flattering the color is! I didn't expect there to be much color payoff although it does work best with a white primer underneath. Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
Stefanie P.
I have mixed feelings about this mascara. If you're going for a POP, this is not for you. The color is actually very subtle--which could be a plus, if you want something that's not too out there. I did have to apply several coats before being able to tell it was blue. Still, you have to have just the right light and angle for the blue to stand out.

It was easy to apply, and for the most part, I like the length it added. It does clump a bit.

Overall, I don't know that I would personally purchase again.
Ana G.
Kingston, RI
I am in love with this mascara and eyeliner! The eyeliner is a twist up and is in black shade that goes on extremely smooth, it shows up extremely pigmented on the eyelid and I find that by the end of the day there is minimal smudging. As for the mascara, I can't say that this is in a shade that I would wear as an everyday look; however, the highly pigmented royal blue is so fun to wear to a concert or when you're in the mood to switch up or jazz up your look. All in all, Maybelline products are timeless and never disappoint! I am so happy that I received these products to test out :)
Sarah C.
Duluth , MN
Great Lash is a fantastic mascara. I used to use this mascara a few years back and had forgotten what a hidden gem it is! Love the fun bright blue color, I tried it by itself and also on top of my normal black mascara I use. I liked putting blue on the tips of my lashes as my favorite look because it really made my eyes pop! I also really like the brush to define my lashes and the formula so far has not clumped! I would definitely recommend this for a fun little change to your makeup routine!I got this mascara in for free in exchange for my honest opinion. Thanks Influenster and Maybeline
Anna F.
Liverpool, NY
I loved this mascara because it's that classic Great Lash formula that is almost nostalgic for me, being that it's the mascara I used growing up. I'd like to thank Influenster and Maybelline for sending me this and a black liner to test it! Both performed well! The only drawback with the mascara is of course that it's blue which it tun causes it to be a little less wearable for me. But I still loved it and I look forward to trying things out from influenster in the future!
Jill D.
DYERSBURG, TN
When I found out I was getting BLUE mascara to try, I was less than thrilled. I mean, I'm not 13 anymore. I'm a grown woman. Bit, I did as o was supposed to and tried it out. I was pleasantly surprised with the results. The blue wasn't very obvious but still somehow bright out the blue in my eyes. I can't say I'll be using the mascara always but I do like it for something different!
I received this product free to try for revising 2 purposes but this opinion is entirely my own.
Colleen C.
San Francisco, CA
I received this mascara complimentary from Influenster for review.

This is a good mascara in that it doesn't clump, smudge, or crumble throughout the day. However, I was expecting it to make my lashes blue, and it only had an effect near the tips of my lashes. I have dark brown lashes with lighter tips, so I would have had to use a white lash primer for any color payoff.

I do like the subtle blue on me, though. I think it compliments a lot of eye looks and it looks cool from certain angles when the blue can catch the light. It just wasn't what I was expecting!
Aria L.
Brookings , SD
This is the one product that has and always will be in my bag. I will never not have it. I get the BIG with the voluminous brush and I have it in multiple colors (love the Brownish-black for fair skin or no-makeup days), including the clear, which is the OG brow gel. It's not too watery and not too thick, never flakes or clumps, lasts all day, comes off easily (even the waterproof with a little bit of coconut oil) and nourishes my lashes. Honestly, it's the best. I save the brushes and have filled the empty, cleaned out containers with castor oil to put on my lashes and brows at night.
Samantha F.
Little Rock, AR
After having Baby T I haven't really had much time to wear makeup, so getting my •free• @Influenster box of @Maybelline products has definitely been a fun treat! I've used many different mascaras from Maybelline, but never the Great Lash. I like how easy it is to put on & how long it lasts, but I'm not a fan of the blue color. I would definitely use the Great Lash in black though! #GreatLashBlue #contest #ilovefreestuff Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
Victoria C.
Las Vegas, NV
I have been a long time fan of the classic Maybelline Great Lash Mascara so I was excited to try this. The mascara applies well and I like that the brush is sturdy and stiff. The mascara adds length and volume without being too dramatic which I think is important considering it is also colored. I have dark brown/black lashes so the product didn't pop a lot, it was a more subtle look. If you have lighter hair it will probably be more noticeable, but for dark hair it is a subtle effect.

I received this product free through Influenster for testing purposes. All opinions are my own.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.