BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Braeden S.
Boulder
I have seen some great results from this color. I normally use black and have no issues. it is great and long wearing and gives a more natural look
Cindy K.
This is a fierce new mascara that is definitely something to try when you're feeling bold! Great quality of Maybelline's mascara. Definitely worth a try!
Jessica C.
Georgetown, KY
Loved this product it's so beautiful on and gives you some pretty blue color! Also it really shows off your lashes and makes them look long and healthy!
Laurie H.
I got the great lash mascara free to rest out from Influenster and maybelline and it's a fun one! Bright blue mascara can add a pop of color to any look!
samantha p.
san francisco, CA
makes my eyes pop and doesn't clump my lashes too much! first time using blue mascara and i'm in love! Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
Kelsey N.
Hannibal, MO
I received this for free through influenster! i'm not a big fan of the blue because i'm used to black, but it is such a beautiful color, just not for me!
Alexis R.
S Portland, ME
This mascara is decent. It's a great price, but I've found/used other drugstore mascara around the same price point that work a bit better in my opinion.
Ofelia L.
Santa Maria, CA
Love it! I would highly recommend it with some light eyeshadow so the color can pop! Its a lovely color! So excited to buy more when they are in stock!!
lulu L.
Shawnee, KS
I love how this doesn’t make my lashes clump up like other mascaras. It doesn’t bleed down onto my eyebags if it’s hot outside which is something I love
Lindsay G.
I got this for free from Influenster. The product is good. Stays on well. I'm not a fan on blue mascara. I prefer black. But other than that it's good.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.