BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Kayla H.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I don't like blue mascara. Maybe for something dramatic or when I was in middle school trying to fit in. Plus the brush is was too little. This mascara gives you no volume or length. The eyeliner is wonderful.
Emily R.
Love this mascara because of how vividly blue it is! It's so hard to find a colored mascara that actually shows up on my lashes.
jasmin c.
Santa Maria, CA
This mascara goes on very smooth and really stays on. This is not. Product I would use everyday but maybe for special occasions.
Trina B.
Belton, MO
Amazing formula on this mascara! I personally think it looks better on darker eyes or on those that don't have blue eyes.
Varinia G.
Baltimore , MD
Omg! I have been loving colered mascara lately! And I love how blue the Maybelline one is! I dont need to use 100 coats!!!
Savannah B.
Taylors, SC
Amazing. It's so thick and the blue color is so amazing. It shows up every good and I would recommend this to everyone
Kelley P.
Cherry hill, NJ
The is one of my favorite mascaras but I'm just really not a fan of the blue. It just doesn't go with anything. I'm sorry I really do like this brand and version but not the color. I would not buy this again.
Emily B.
Ellettsville , IN
The blue color didn't show up well on my dark lashes. It did have good lift and helped my lashes stay curled though!
Alyssa G.
Springfield, MA
I absolutely love this product. It makes my lashes beautiful. They're a really cute royal blue color. Gives them a. Nice definition and length. I will definitely buy this product and purchase it a lot ! It's truly amazing and you should really try it!
Richelle G.
N Tonawanda, NY
Beautiful royal blue pigment, great for summer, just wish it added a little bit more length & volume to the lashes!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.