BY MAYBELLINE

• I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jordyn C.
Philadelphia , PA
I recently received this complimentary from influenster to test out and i absolutely love it!! it really makes my eye color pop and i now use it almost every day! I am for sure going to have to repurchase this mascara.
Lilly R.
Manteca , CA
Welll let's me start off by saying i was pleasantly surprised by the mascara!! I have never tried a colored mascara so I wasn't to sure what the out cone would be . My lashes are dark so the blue didn't show much that's why I'm giving it a 3 star but I did like the way the brush felt.
Ashley B.
Philadelphia, PA
Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara I absolutely love this! At first I was worried because it is blue and I have deep brown eyes but it looks wonderful!
Tanya R.
Riverside , CA
Over all the color does make you eyes great ... it's a perfect color and at night it turns black and does not look like you have blush mascara on your eyelashes.
Ariele W.
Dupont, PA
In love with this mascara! Adds great volume and even though I was a little hesitant on the blue, the royal blue really makes your eyes pop. I would definitely recommend this product!
Betsy C.
Crestwood, IL
Color is a beautiful royal blue and the pigment actually stands out. It is very easy to apply and did not clump. My lashes looked longer and fuller after applying.
Jessica G.
I got this in a vox box. Love that it is something different! Blue is an amazing color to really bring out the color in your eyes and make them pop that much more
Marit B.
Rutledge, TN
Love maybelline great lash!! Add blue to it amazing!! Brings out any eye color!! Brings me back to the my teen years..80's!! So glad to see this product on the shelves!!! Would recommend this product to everyone!!
Darcy S.
Oxnard, CA
Oh my gosh! This is great stuff! I wasn't sure about it at first but once I got it and tried it out it was great! It was not as crazy and I thought it would be! It is great for all ages.my mom told me she use to wear this blue and she loved it!
Demi M.
Weslaco, TX
I loved the mascara I just don't think I would ever use it. It was a beautiful shade of blue and possibly on the rarest of occasions I would use it... I'm not really sure
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.