BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Audrea C.
Martville, NY
Loving this mascara! I received it this for free in a complimentary box and it has quickly become one of favorite new products! So pretty and stays all day! A great summer color!
Katelyn D.
Raleigh, NC
Got my @Maybelline box FREE in the mail to review from @Influenster today!!!! #GreatLashBlue #contest. Such a vibrant color! Great for the club or when you're feeling daring. Looks best with light shadows on the inside of the lid to make the blue really pop. And the Onyx unstoppable pencil is great for water lines and fine points!
Brittany P.
Cheektowaga, NY
I'm not a fan of this mascara. I personally just love a thicker longer lash. If you like a thin lash look this is definitely for you. Just not my taste personally!
Stephanie S.
Dandridge, TN
Blue mascara?? Yes, please!! This mascara is amazing. My grandmother always wore Great Lash so this brings back great memories ❤️ The formula is fantastic and is very pigmented.
Vanessa D.
Woodlynne, NJ
It's blue but it doesn't make your eyes look weird, just something's different. Not giving your lashes volume. I received this product from Influenster but this is my own review
leah s.
brookville, OH
I don't love colored mascara, but this definitely reminded me of high school! And it's the same formula a remember loving then. It separates the lashes so you get a full look without being clumpy. And the color is better! Brighter and more obvious!
alyssa e.
Love the mascara brush as it lengthens and defines each lash. The color is subtle but just the right amount of blue to know it's there. Love the maybelline great lash product!
Graciela A.
I got it free to test but in all honesty the opinion is my own. I don't enjoy the smell but the blue definitely made my brown eyes pop. Very pigmented and pretty. 4/5 stars.
Kayla S.
Haysi, VA
This product is good all Maybelline ptroducts are good they are the best brand in Mascara better product then other brands i really enjoy trying this product i got this for free to try it
Abby C.
Irmo, SC
Unfortunately, I am allergic to this mascara! It made my eyes super itchy and red! However, it is a pretty color and I think if you enjoy this mascara formula, Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascarayou would like the color!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.