BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Ms. Bling B.
N Las Vegas, NV
Maybelline Unstoppable® Mechanical Eyeliner Pencil is a easy to apply eyeliner. I am normally not an "eyeliner" kind of girl... but I wore it out and it looked great.
Claritza U.
Bakersfield , CA
I love this mascara! The shade makes any eye color pop. You need to add more than one coat to really see the blue. It stays on all day and doesn't flake off. It is perfect for a simple makeup day with a focus on the eyes.
Nicole G.
Omg!!! I love this mascara I'm so happy it's back. I used this all through high school!! The best and the blue doesn't look blue it just makes your eyes really pop!!!
Shianne S.
Spelter, WV
this is perfect. It made my lashes stick out in the sun and you can really see tell a difference in this mascara then in other brands. Definitely would recommend it.
Claudia P.
This mascara goes on easy and my lashes love it! At an affordable price, it's a staple in my makeup bag! If you want a pop of color, the subtle blue is a sure thing!
Abby H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I received this product from influenster to test and I really like the product itself (consistency, wand, etc.) but I am not crazy about the color. I think it would be good to use a lash primer before using this product.
Jessica A.
Jacksonville, FL
Love the pop of color. Doesn't clump and really stands out. Great for a night out, and whenever you want to stand out. Love. Love. Love. #blueisthenewblack Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
Christin H.
Des Allemands, LA
The mascara is amazing! The blue makes my green eyes pop, goes on smooth and doesn't flake, I would def recommend! Very easy to use, and lasted the entire day! I will definitely be purchasing this product. Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
Aroob B.
Reston, VA
This complimentary mascara was beautiful but it clumped a little and would probably be more noticeable on someone with lighter hair. The packaging was nice and the blue was breath taking!
Taylor E.
Columbus , OH
Love the idea of blue mascara to add a pop of color! However, you had to put on tons of coats of this mascara for it to even be noticeable. Wish this was more pigmented so I could skip and few coats.. but will still wear when I have time to load it on.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.