BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Shianne S.
Spelter, WV
this is perfect. It made my lashes stick out in the sun and you can really see tell a difference in this mascara then in other brands. Definitely would recommend it.
Garfunkle E.
It's a good mascara but the blue doesn't show up on my eyelashes. It's not too expensive so it's worth the price. Packaging is just like the regular mascaras. It did the job but wasn't the greatest. I would buy it again in black. The blue doesn't work for me.
Claudia P.
This mascara goes on easy and my lashes love it! At an affordable price, it's a staple in my makeup bag! If you want a pop of color, the subtle blue is a sure thing!
Claritza U.
Bakersfield , CA
I love this mascara! The shade makes any eye color pop. You need to add more than one coat to really see the blue. It stays on all day and doesn't flake off. It is perfect for a simple makeup day with a focus on the eyes.
Kalie-Rae L.
I received my greatlash in blue for free in a VoxBox. So far I've really liked it. The only thing I would change is that I would like it to be more pigmented. It is a very pretty color, very summer and festival inspired!
Samira D.
Warner Robins, GA
The first thing is that I love the brush that comes with this mascara,and I like the package color but the bad thing about it is that this color is not good for dark skin people I feel like this color is too bright!
Christin H.
Des Allemands, LA
The mascara is amazing! The blue makes my green eyes pop, goes on smooth and doesn't flake, I would def recommend! Very easy to use, and lasted the entire day! I will definitely be purchasing this product. Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
Erin R.
Lakeway, TX
Brings me back to high school without the blue glitter! Pretty much the same feeling, too. I love the look. It compliments my eye color and has a great application.
Jasmin P.
West Covina , CA
I get watery eyes and burns a little with this mascara. I also didn't get much volume or pigmentation. It's a cool mascara to use just for fun but not for everyday.
Jessica A.
Jacksonville, FL
Love the pop of color. Doesn't clump and really stands out. Great for a night out, and whenever you want to stand out. Love. Love. Love. #blueisthenewblack Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.