BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Chelsea W.
Trent Woods, NC
I received this product free in my Voxbox! I really like the mascara! The blue is very subtle. If you are looking for something bold this may not be your product. I highly recommend this if you are looking for something a little different!
Emily M.
Grove City, OH
I love this mascara! The color is vibrant but very wearable. I like to pair the blues with a neutral eye look, or just a wing. Definitely long lasting, no flaking, and overall, I'd definitely buy again.
Kristen M.
Ridgewood, NJ
I wasn't sure what to expect when trying this product considering the name. But the blue tint was the perfect amount. The brush is the perfect width to spread my lashes and make them look fuller. The mascara was long lasting and I would definitely buy it again for a going out look.
Cecelia S.
Dayton , OH
Influenster sent me this mascara as well as the eyeliner for free, and I absolutely ADORE both products. The blue mascara is so cute, and trendy. Great for festivals or whatever, would definitely repurchase and I will for sure repurchase the eyeliner.
member-8400980de
Fairport, NY
I received the Great Lash Royal Blue Mascara free/complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster but all opinions are my own. This mascara is a beautiful blue color, I think it's a great way to amp up your eye make up without being a pro. The mascara curls the lashes and makes them look longer as well!
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
I absolutely loved it! I received this product free to try from influenster and this is my own opinion! I loved how great it made my eyes look! It definitely spiced up and people were noticing how great my eyes looked!!!
Samantha J.
Cropwell, AL
Great for blue eyes. Really brings my blue eyes out and everyone compliments my eyes when I wear this mascara. And I love how blue the mascara is. Got this in a voxbox complimentary and works amazing
Shelby B.
Paducah , KY
Would recommend this to a friend. The blue mascara makes your eyes pop and the application was easy! The packing was nice and classy. I have never used blue mascara so this was a first.
Ashley C.
Norwich , CT
I AM IN ABSOLUTE LOOOVE! This mascara is amazing! Not only is it lengthening but it's blue! The packaging is adorable as well! I have light brown eyes so it pairs with them amazingly! 10/10 would recommend. :)
harmonie h.
Love the color on my eyelashes it gives my eyes some definition and brightens up my eyes and stands out. 💞💞 this is just my opinion and this is also a free trail type thing.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.