BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Sparkle B.
Freeport, IL
I've never used colored mascara before so this was veey new for me. Aside from the blue color. This is a great masacara. No clumpy spider leg effect. #GreatLashBlue #maybellinevoxbox #igotitfree
Zoi U.
Nipomo, CA
I love Maybelline's Great Lash collection.  Maybelline's mascara was one of my first mascara brands that I have used.  It has wonderful packaging and a nice wand.  The blue color was slightly out of my comfort zone, so I would probably only use this mascara on a special holidays.
Hana M.
Baltimore, MD
I've always been a fan of Maybelline Great Lash and this is the same formula only in a fun new color! The formula is great and makes your lashes look amazing. I'm not entirely sure where I would wear the blue mascara, which is why I'm only giving it 4/5 stars, but it is a great mascara none-the-less.
Kaylyn M.
Easy to apply and easy to remove. Great to spice up a night out on the town or wear during the day when out shopping. People that notice do a double take. Application wand applies mascara evenly and enhances length.
Gabby C.
Brentwood , CA
I love this mascara! I loved the original and this one is even better with the little pop of color! I loved the way my lashes looked! Will definitely be recommending this to all my friends and family! LOVEEEEEED IT!
Yuri K.
The color of the mascara is great! It's a dark enough blue that shows a difference on your eyes without being so noticeable from far away. However, this mascara couldn't hold my curls! And from a practical sense, I wouldn't use blue mascara daily.
Crystal E.
Whittier, CA
I love the color of this mascara! It really does show up blue on my eyelashes and compliments my green eyes. I wish the mascara was more volumizing though! Still a good mascara if you are looking for the blue color!
Charley C.
I remember when blue mascara was only for the blondes, but I found that the blue really looked quite nice with my black hair/brown eyes. I was surprised and it was such a nice change from my everyday black mascara. When this free sample is gone, I will be purchasing this for my makeup bag again.
Stephanie C.
Las Vegas, NV
So. I thought this was going to be a bright blue when i pulled the brush out but to my surprise it was not. It did not clump and looked nice. Only downfall is that I had to put on many layers. I received this product for free for testing purposes.
Shelby J.
Apex , NC
I loved everything about it. The color was great. The brush was perfect and made deprecating easy. The only thing I didn't like was when I was at work and blow drying hair, the formula hurt my eyes a little bit. Other than that it was perfect! Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.