BY MAYBELLINE

• I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?29 Answers
  • I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Chelsea V.
I like it however my eyelashes are so dark that it doesn't really show up even after multiple coats. I typically use this on my bottom lashes for a little flare but would probably not use it on my top lashes unless it really went with the look I was going for.
Rachelle W.
Can't lie, the blue threw me off a little; until I tried it. I really thought it was going to be tacky, but actually it's not as harsh as I thought it would be. Would actually wear it (under the right circumstances) lol
Amanda K.
I received for free to give an honest opinion and i was honestly hesitant about blue mascara. It went on very well and with two coats it gives a very vibrant blue. Definitely not an everyday look for me, but fun to play around with.
jordan c.
Leicester, NC
I am not one for blue mascara, I prefer black, but I absolutely loved it. It made my blue eyes pop. And I only needed two coats to make it perfect. I really like the brush it have my eyelashes volume as well as length!
Anna Y.
I wish it was a little more pigmented. I have to layer it a few times to get the color I want. But I do LOVE the color itself. Gives a great stand out kind of look. Fun to experiment with!!
Cassidy C.
Torrington , CT
The color is ok if you like blue eyelashes but it didn't make my lashes as long or as full as I would have liked. It is cute for summer. I just wish it lengthened my lashes a little better .
Kaylyn M.
Easy to apply and easy to remove. Great to spice up a night out on the town or wear during the day when out shopping. People that notice do a double take. Application wand applies mascara evenly and enhances length.
Morgan F.
Temple, PA
I always wanted to try this mascara and I absolutely love it! The blue really gives that pop of color if youre doing a natural look and want a tiny bit of color. I would totally recommend
Yuri K.
The color of the mascara is great! It's a dark enough blue that shows a difference on your eyes without being so noticeable from far away. However, this mascara couldn't hold my curls! And from a practical sense, I wouldn't use blue mascara daily.
Jessica D.
Wichita, KS
I love the color of this mascara, but I was not impressed with the wand or the product payoff. My lashes didn't colonize or lengthen like I had hoped. However, the pop of color makes it fun!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Carolina G.
London
Does it volumize?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?

Walmart