BY MAYBELLINE

• I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Brigitte S.
Covington, LA
Honestly I'm not really a fan. When I was younger I had a purple mascara that I loved, but now that I'm a bit older coloured mascara just doesn't appeal to me at all. It seems to take away from my overall makeup look and clash. Unfortunately this isn't for me.
Jacky T.
Philadelphia, PA
This mascara is a really pretty very deep dark navy blue shade. Its subtle but I think it'll be nice for people who are just trying out colored mascara. I also really like the brush. Its just overall a nice colored mascara.
Sarah W.
Brownfield, TX
I absolutely love this mascara it brings back memories from my middle school days when everyone was wearing blue mascara, does not compare to others this one is so much better, definitely would buy again!
Charlotte B.
Atlanta, GA
This mascara does its job. However, it really won't do your eyelashes any favors. It doesn't make them look much longer or anything, and honestly you can hardly tell that it's blue. It's nice to have but I wouldn't buy it.
olivia j.
Euclid, OH
I absolutely adore this color.. At first I didn't know how to feel about it on me but i love it. Probably one of my top three products i use right now do plan on getting more when i run out.
Tiffany H.
Goodyear, AZ
It has such a great and vibrant color!  I love how fun this mascara is!  It does a great job at lasting all day!  Definitely something I will use for my nights out!  I loved getting the product in my VoxBox!
Tiffany G.
Always loved this mascara, I've used it for years. Makes my lashes super big and full, love how it looks with my brown eyes. I use this product almost everyday. Totally recommend this product.
Allison R.
Walker, LA
100% wore this in junior high and high school. Decently pigmented blue color mascara. Looks nice if done lightly (can look a rough if too much or too clumpy). Always affordable. Brings out the blue in my eyes nicely.
Leslie M.
W Sacramento, CA
It's a different , I've never tried blue mascara but I actually kinda like it for the bottom lashes? Will definitely use when I go out ! It lasted a whole 8 hours so long lasting ! I don't know if I would purchase it again
Alyssa T.
Got to test this wonderful & adventurous mascara. Free. Thanks ifluenster & maybelline. It is super fun and unique. Went on smoothly & evenly, deffinetly something to have in your makeup bag!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.