BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Jessica P.
Worcester, MA
Love this classic mascara now in blue. My lashes are pretty dark so the blue is only really visible in the sun but I've gotten many compliments. The price is so reasonable and the mascara works great to elongate and thicken lashes.
Tiffany S.
Tampa, FL
I love this mascara. I use it on my bottom lashes for a pop of color and it makes my look a little more playful. The mascara is not waterproof however it does not smudge or smear throughout the day.
Kristi M.
San Antonio, TX
I'm not by any means a blue mascara kinda girl! But this has great pigment! I really like how my lashes didn't clump together and there was little to no flaking. I would recommend this product for a fun twist on your daily look!
Samantha G.
New Orleans, LA
Not cruelty free, so not for me! Too bad major drug store brands like this still test on animals & that Influenster doesn't offer a cruelty free option for their eligible reviewers & box boxes. Will not be sharing on socials.
Jules I.
I was pleasantly surprised by this mascara. This product has great pigmentation and the brush really helps give your lashes a longer look. For every day wear I apply the mascara on my bottom lashes. Highly recommend
Darlene S.
This is a first for me. I received the Maybelline Royal Blue Mascara for free testing purposes. It's not my usual cup of tea but it is a perfect shade of blue. The application was smooth and the end results were more than what I expected.
Kristian T.
San angelo, TX
I love my new Maybelline Great Lash Blue mascara!! It is easy to apply and remove.. And the blue makes my eye color pop! The eyeliner is now my favorite as it stays in place all day during work.
Alexis O.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Looks super blue in the tube but is more natural on the lash. I really like to put it on the bottom lash line for a pop of color. Really cheap would recommend to anyone that's looking for something different
Melissa C.
This mascara was one of the very first ones I've ever tried! It's great! I love the blue color with my grey eyes. It makes the color pop. I did receive this item complimentary from influenster.
Elena F.
Corp Christi, TX
A great spin on the classic! Same great volumizing, lengthening mascara, but with a great blue color that gives a fun twist in your everyday look. I did receive this mascara free from Influenster, but my opinion is 100% my own.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.