BY MAYBELLINE

Buy on Walmart
Alicia A.
White city, OR
Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara

I like this product simply because i had never fried blue but it was fine haha! I got these sent to me from @Influenster for free to review.
#GreatRoyalBlue #contest
Stephanie C.
Port Wentwrth, GA
I really love how the blue gives my eyes a nice pop! This doubles up as an awesome eyeliner! Be sure to use your favorite liner brush, dip it in, and line as you normally would. It's two for one!!
Allie-Marie C.
Shreveport, LA
This product is okay. I don't like the wand or the color payoff. It is hard for the color to come off of the brush. It still is a pretty color and I'm so glad I got to try it for free. I'll wear it when there's a special occasion or something.
Marie B.
I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue Mascara complimentary for testing purposes, but opinions are all my own. I loved that this mascara had a pop of blue, but was not too overpowering for everyday use. It still has the great qualities of Maybelline Great Lash mascara - separates and non-clumping. I'm very pleased with this mascara.
Jessica M.
I would never buy myself blue mascara, but I surprisingly loved it. Not something I would wear everyday, but for going out at bight, it is really fun!

I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue free for testing purposes, but opinion is my own.
Tori F.
Pottsboro, TX
So pretty absolutely loved it. The packaging was so cute I loved the pink box with eye lashes. I have used this blue mascara before and I highly recommend it, for a girls night out, or a date night.
Abbey T.
i enjoy this, it's subtle but this definitely blue yknow? and it works just like the original great lash so it adds some length and little bit of volume but nothing too crazy. I received this product for free for reviewing purposes
Tonnysha O.
I like it but i hate that you can only see it in certain light I don't know if the it's the pigmentation but I mean it's a nice mascara gave me more volume so all in all it's OK I can I can use it I will continue to use it until it's all gone
Jessica V.
Santa Rosa , CA
I love how this mascara makes my eyelashes pop and makes my brown eyes pop as well, but the blue just doesn't show very well. It's pretty easy to apply. Overall I like this product and would buy :)
Jessica P.
Worcester, MA
Love this classic mascara now in blue. My lashes are pretty dark so the blue is only really visible in the sun but I've gotten many compliments. The price is so reasonable and the mascara works great to elongate and thicken lashes.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.