BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Jeny V.
Philadelphia, PA
I was very disappointed with the mascara. You could barely see the color on my lashes. Also, it was very hard to build up. I tried to put on several different layers however after the first application, my lashes clumped up so much and was very hard to apply anymore layers.
Close M.
San Marcos, TX
I love the blue lash look for this spring season! The mascara is the classic Maybelline formula, but you do have to apply liberally to really see the blue. The brush isn’t my favorite, but it does end up looking really good on!
Shelby W.
Madisonville, TN
I absolutely love this new mascara!! It really helps brighten my eyes!! Packaging is very nice, very easy to use and simple to apply. Leaves no clumps, and gives eyelashes length. Would recommend this to others!
Viviane M.
South Orange , NJ
The royal blue mascara by maybelline its great, I received for free from influenster and I love it, the blue super matches with my eye color and a red or pink lipstick for a fun look, I recommend it.
Abbey T.
i enjoy this, it's subtle but this definitely blue yknow? and it works just like the original great lash so it adds some length and little bit of volume but nothing too crazy. I received this product for free for reviewing purposes
Stephanie C.
Port Wentwrth, GA
I really love how the blue gives my eyes a nice pop! This doubles up as an awesome eyeliner! Be sure to use your favorite liner brush, dip it in, and line as you normally would. It's two for one!!
Jessica V.
Santa Rosa , CA
I love how this mascara makes my eyelashes pop and makes my brown eyes pop as well, but the blue just doesn't show very well. It's pretty easy to apply. Overall I like this product and would buy :)
Tori F.
Pottsboro, TX
So pretty absolutely loved it. The packaging was so cute I loved the pink box with eye lashes. I have used this blue mascara before and I highly recommend it, for a girls night out, or a date night.
Jessica M.
I would never buy myself blue mascara, but I surprisingly loved it. Not something I would wear everyday, but for going out at bight, it is really fun!

I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue free for testing purposes, but opinion is my own.
Tonnysha O.
I like it but i hate that you can only see it in certain light I don't know if the it's the pigmentation but I mean it's a nice mascara gave me more volume so all in all it's OK I can I can use it I will continue to use it until it's all gone
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.