BY MAYBELLINE

• I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?29 Answers
  • I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Rachel S.
When I received this for free to try as part of a voxbox campaign, I wasn't initially excited, but to my surprise I really loved this mascara! It's not for my everyday look, but it's fun to mix up your look and give it something extra!
Nina P.
Midland , TX
Not a fan. I love Maybelline products, but never have I liked blue mascara. Also it's not "extremely" noticeable so this could be worn anytime even if you aren't a fan of blue mascara like me. Two stars for the definition it gave my lashes, it's just blue mascara...??
Rachel C.
I love this blue mascara! I tried purple before, but the blue is so vibrant and noticable. It brings out the color of my eyes.

I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Zenna T.
Williamsport , PA
I love this mascara so much. It's volumizing and lengthening. Everything I look for in a mascara and blue! I received the free to test and I've already bought a replacement one since I use it so much
Briana H.
Little Elm, TX
I really enjoyed this mascara. Very fun and funky. I don't know if it's an every day look but I definitely think it's fun especially for he summer. The mascara stayed on all day, I was really impressed! I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue free for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own. :)
Katlyn W.
Martinsburg, WV
I looooove this mascara sooooooo much!! It adds a nice little pop of color to my make up looks. Everyone at work compliments me on it! I definitely recommend you try it. I received the maybelline royal blue mascara free for testing #influenster
Kahlie M.
Portland, OR
I wasn't expecting to love this mascara as much as I do, but when my fiance noticed it on me immediately, I was sold. I received this product from Influenster in my VoxBox, but all opinions are my own.
Rosa G.
Lutz, FL
Es buen producto. Me gusta su acabado. El aplicado que posee es muy bueno y sencillo de usar. Se seca rápido. Eleva las pestañas. Mi color de ojos es café y queda perfecto. Me gusta, más no me encanta.
Nova M.
Boulder, CO
I received this product free from Influenster for testing purposes. I really love the bright color, but was unhappy with how much clumping was going on. Decent value product but not extraordinary.
alexia m.
I loved getting this free mascara to try out. The blue shade isn't too "out there" where it's too wild, it's just a nice pop of color when the sun hits my eyes. I've gotten a lot of questions on where I got it and I say Maybelline in the classic pink and green packaging!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.