BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Rose P.
Newport News, VA
I have so much love for great lash mascara. The blue was different but it still looked like it was black from far away. It only looked blue if you were supper close to my eye and had a light near it (imo).
Justice R.
Elk Grove , CA
Can we take a minute and just appreciate this product?! I can see why they brought it back!! The packaging was so cute and the product was amazing . And also very very pigmented . I think it could be more voluminous but length was sufficient !
Jamie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
The royal blue color is not too over powering and is just right in this product. The only problem I have is that the product does nothing for my eyelashes, no volume and no thickening. I would recommend it for those who have long eyelashes normally.
Lilibet H.
Yakima, WA
It is such a fun and wearable mascara! I absolutely love the pigment! It is long lasting, I have been using it since I received it in the mail! I think it's wonderful, I would definitely buy again! So fun!
alejandra c.
absolutely in love with this color! i love the way it makes my eyelashes look, the mascara adds so much volume. i absolutely love this and im so happy with influenster sending me this. definitely a 10/10.
celene j.
Midland, TX
Pop of color I wish I was a little more pigmented and showed up more had never tried a different blue mascara won't be using this as often as I thought I would very easy application I would not repurchase
Jenny A.
West New York, NJ
I received the Great lash blue mascara for free from influenster in exchange for my honest opinion. I truly love how this mascara makes my brown eyes POP! What a settle way to add some royal blue accent to your eyes without overdoing it.
Mary F.
I love this very unique and I would recommend and it goes well with my brown eyes. This is very affordable I love it and is s drugstore item. I like the product as is and will be recommendjng yo friends.
Heather Z.
Rensselaer, IN
I love this mascara naturally! But after seeing it was the blue I was a tad hesitant! Im usually a black onyx gal! To my surprise i actually loved it!! Im so glad i got to try it for free and decide if i liked it or not prior to purchasing it!
Graciela L.
Omaha, NE
I received this product for free in my Influenster box. Easy application and very natural look doesn't clump lashes. Doesn't stay blue. When I first applied it the color was bright blue but after a few minutes it dried and appeared black.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.