BY MAYBELLINE

• I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?29 Answers
  • I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Kelsie B.
I've always loved this brand. I buy great lash anyway in classic black. I'm not a fan of blue because it's outside my comfort zone but the product itself is great. It gives me long full lashes to finish my eye look. ❤
Ariya J.
Combined Lcks, WI
This is a great formula mascara. Not only does it apply on smooth, but it also has a cool color. This brand is very affordable and is my go to mascara. You can buy this at Walmart, any drug store and Target. Definitely a mascara you need to try.
Lacie B.
It's ok the mascara is what you would expect out of a cheap one it's really clumpy though and the wand is a bit to long for my liking because I always end up getting mascara on my nose
Ishani T.
Naperville , IL
The only thing is it's a little too bold for my liking, I do have to say though that it is perfect for something like Coachella. It was very smooth and this amazing vibrant blue color. Would totally recommend.
Nashalis A.
Newark, NJ
Best mascara the only mascara I use try others but didn't work for me I like the package it comes in don't think this product need any improvement it's perfect for me I will continue buying it You should try it !
Leslie R.
Placentia, CA
This is the bet colored mascara I have ever tried. I've tried high end mascaras and they don't compare to the great lash one it's awesome and super pigmented I love that they did the color blue I'd definitely buy it again
Maelys E.
Woodbridge, VA
This mascara is great not the best but great. It definitely gives my lashes that voluminous and full look i love. It also leaves minimal mess when it gets dry. It is a bit of work to get off but i would recommend.
Tiffany   S.
Charleston, WV
I received this product from Influenster to try for free. I like to use it on my bottom lashes for a pop of color. I feel like it's not strong enough to use on my top lashes to get the look I like. If you use a primer, it helps build the color better.
Desiree S.
Austin, TX
I received this item free from Influenster. I love Maybelline brand. I am not a huge fan of the blue mascara but I did like the brush. My lashes didn't clump together and I didn't need very much. Overall it's a great product but I would prefer black.
Amelita R.
Bronx, NY
Oh my god you guys. I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue free/complimentary for testing purposes, and I promise that all opinions are my own. I love it so so much. I would definitely buy it when this dries out.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.