BY MAYBELLINE

• I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?29 Answers
  • I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Lauryne R.
The only issue I have with this product is the fact that it is not an every day look, but the product itself lengthens and volumizes your lashes with the perfect accent of blue. I would definitely recommend to my friends!
xTina R.
What I liked about the mascara was that the bright blue color was very pretty and the brush had short bristles.

However, what I wish could be improved was the following: (1) the mascara doesn't do much to lift your lashes, (2) the blue doesn't show up very well on dark eyelashes, so you may need to apply several coats in order for it to be noticeable, and (3) the formula is really wet, which I didn't mind so much, but it took the mascara longer to dry.
Jaclyn N.
I got this mascara in a VoxBox. Normally I wouldn't purchase a colored mascara, but it adds a little pop to an eye look. I like the color way more than I expected. The brush isn't my favorite but I can still make it work.
Gina C.
Portland, OR
I'm totally into this mascara. It's a bit "drippy" or liquidy and I had to put it on in multiple coats to really see the blue, but I really like how the color turned out. Plus, I think I could put it on top of another mascara to really get my eyelashes to pop!
Julia K.
I love this mascara ! It has the same formula as the original black so it's amazing. It gives volume length and the color is great. In the complimentary box I got a black eyeliner and together it made a great eye look.
Kelly W.
Kettering, OH
I wasn't sure about the color, but it really wasn't too in your face. You almost couldn't tell it was blue until it was on direct sunlight. The formula was good and it didn't clump. I'm not sure about wearing it on a daily basis but it's fun for a night out.
Shannon W.
Running Spgs, CA
I love this mascara it is perfectly blue I would but thins before I bought Mac it looks great with my blue eyes making the color pop even more than with eyeliner and black mascara I would buy this again and recommend it
Nic D.
It is amazing!! It's brand new and I've practically fallen in love with it! It's such an easy way to add a pop of color for the spring and it goes with every eye color Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara! Definitely a must have for any season
Ileana O.
Island Park, NY
I was super excited to try it but the formula didn't seem to work well for me. I received this free from Influenster to give my opinion. I think if my lashes weren't so dark it might have been a little more noticeable.
Melanie F.
Hilliard, OH
I already use Maybelline but have never used Great Lash.  I have definitely been missing out.  My biggest worry was that I would have smurf looking eyelashes.  This was not the case and the blue added a "pop" over color to my normal routine.  I really loved the eyeliner.  I had never used it before and would definitely buy it again.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.