BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Sarah E.
Bangor, ME
Wasn't a true fan if this mascara sadly. Went on very thin and the blue color was not overly dramatic. I have black lashes so it was very hard for it to show up. I noticed it more on my lower lids and think it would help accent a blue eye liner bit with the black eyeliner I didn't notice much of a color difference than normal. I needed to put on multiple coats because of how thin and light the formula is, bit it still didn't give me any volume or length. Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
Lisa P.
N Salt Lake, UT
I tried Maybelline's new royal blue mascara and was pleasantly surprised with the color. I was expecting it to be a little too much, but after applying 4-5 coats, it gave my eyes a subtle pop. Perhaps it didn't show up more because I have dark eyelashes? I did notice that the blue color seemed to fade a little bit after a few hours. I also felt that this mascara didn't make my eyelashes as voluminous as my normal drug store mascara. I would wear this again for a fun night out, but not regularly.

I did receive this product free from Influenster for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Daniela B.
I really liked the blue color of this, before opening I thought it would be a lighter color, but it's vibrant, Its very easy to apply and play with.. I do have to say i still wish the intensity of the lash was more, maybe I'm not using the right way but even in direct sunlight it's very hard to tell the mascara is blue, I did use a lash primer (several times!) it's still fun if you're able to see the color 🤣I received this as a complementary box from Influenster and I'm not sure I would buy it myself.
Heather M.
Tacoma, WA
I LOVED this mascara.
Blue is definitely something I personally wouldn't have picked for myself before but upon testing this free for review I now will be purchasing again.
It has a great bank for a drugstore value for sure.
It applied just as easily as my benefit and tarter luxury mascara's so that was a big plus as well.
The blue is very Suttle and is just the perfect pop of coloe!
Candra M.
Benham, KY
Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara is amazing! I received a free tube to review and I was excited because I remember always stealing this out of my sisters makeup bag when she came home from college years ago.
I didn't expect to love it as much as I do. Normally I'm a dark smokey eye girl and I feel like my eyes don't pop well in neutrals but this mascara matched with the Maybelline Unstoppable® Mechanical Eyeliner Pencil really makes my brown eyes pop! I think I found my new go-to mascara!
Katelyn E.
Ione , CA
First off I received the #GreatLashBlue VoxBox from Maybelline and Influenster for testing and this review is completely my own.
Initially I tried the eyeliner that came in the box. I expected it to be a very dark black but it was as black as that old favorite band t shirt that you have washed a thousand times. The eyeliner kept coming out of the wand, which bothered me.
The mascara took more application than I typically use simply because my eyelashes are so black. After a couple layers the blue was very vibrant. I will definitely be adding this to my cheer performance make up as it isn't an every day type of mascara.
Shaneka S.
This Maybelline Great Lash Royal Blue mascara was received free for testing purposes and I must admit I LOVE IT! I have dark lashes so I did have to use a primer for the color to pop for me. I'm not a big makeup person mainly because I don't know how to do it lol but I can rock some lip gloss and some mascara everyday. If you just want to add a bit of color or fun to your look you'd like this product. Once on there was no smudging or anything and it lasted throughout my day with no touch ups needed.
Christy B.
At first I was worried that this product would not come off as blue as it shows, but it does. It is a great blue shade that is subtle enough to go with any look but blue enough to make a bold look if wanted. It is long staying and stayed on my lashes all day long without flaking or going everywhere. Super easy to apply. The only thing I did not like about it was I felt it did not give me the volume I love that my other mascaras give me. It definitely lengthened my lashes though. If you are looking for a blue mascara, I do recommend this!

I received this for free to review, but all opinions are my own.
Sabrina S.
Biloxi, MS
Just got my newest Vox from Influenster. The new blue mascara works GREAT. I have used a lot of Maybelline's products in the past and this was one of my favorites. Not only is the mascara very pigmented, the color pay off is much better than I thought it would be. This stuff is seriously blue. It stays blue going on too! The black eyeliner it came with was also very pigmented. My only complaint here was that the eyeliner does not have very good color payout on the water line. It runs off very easily and creates lines under the eye. Overall, I will use it for wings! I like the product and would purchase it in stores, especially for such great prices that Maybelline offers.
Katie M.
Waco, TX
This mascara is so much fun!!! I like it because it is subtle and I can wear it to every day things without being over the top. It seems to almost be black when you look at it after first applying it, but as soon as the sun shines on it or you look at it in light you can see the bright blue! It applies pretty well and doesn't seem to clump up. I wish it gave a little more length or volume, but I still really like it and wear it on a regular basis. I am so thankful that Influenster let me try this out for free! I would definitely suggest it to a friend as a fun option to switch up your regular mascara routine :)
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.