BY MAYBELLINE

• I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?29 Answers
  • I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Ciara S.
I received this mascara for free to review and it is great! It doesn't clump or get flakey throughout the day. The blue color is fun to change up your look. It's not something I would wear on a daily basis but it's definitely fun for weekends or nights out! I have never used "Great Lash" mascara before, but I am definitely adding it to my list of favorites.
Nnenna U.
Great mascara. Works similarly to the original great lash black mascara. Helps elongate my lashes which are naturally short. Nice pop of color to a basic look or brown smokey eye. I would recommend this product to a friend.
Nia G.
Lathrop, CA
I have never seen blue mascara before. I feel like it's a subtle look though. You won't really be able to tell you have blue mascara unless you are close, but I do think it made my eyes pop. At least for me it was like that.
Alicia P.
It's not really my cup of tea , I wouldn't buy it but it's fun nice to have around to add a of color my eye color is brown and it makes my eye pop & also I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are your own.
Sarra S.
I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own. I like they way it applies but it's a little too blue and maybe a little too chunky. The bristles on the want need to be a little bit thicker. Teddy bear kinda wand.
Amber H.
I don't like this brand at ALL. It's a very thin mascara and the brush is terrible. Does nothing for my lashes but make them stiff and harder to apply a second coat.
Destany D.
Midway, AR
Amazing product. I received this product free to test. This was my first time trying this product and I was very impressed! I love the brand and I would definitely recommend it to a friend. Easy to apply and lasts all day!
Denise G.
Bristol, CT
One of the best mascaras HANDS DOWN!!! The only bad thing I have to say about this that I takes a few coats to notice that the mascara is blue. This is my first time trying this and I would definitely buy it again!! 100 percent!!
Vanesa R.
Kerman, CA
In my opinion the mascara is great but it's just not my color I used this mascara but just in deep black . And as for the eyeliner it's good for my waterline. Overall it's a great mascara just not my color .
Chelsea J.
Super fun for a night out!! Makes blue eyes look even bluer!!
Add a pretty nude lip and let your eyes be the focus of your look!
Smudged it on as an eyeliner for another fun and trendy look! Definitely one of my new faves!!!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.