BY MAYBELLINE

• I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Virginia B.
Durham, NC
I love this mascara. I was hesitant to use it because sometimes colored mascaras are clumpy and the quality of the brushes are usually very poor, but I was pleasantly surprised by this mascara! I will definitely be using it for parties and maybe even everyday use!
Lauren K.
Love the new Maybeline Mascara! The blue shade really highlights eye colors of all kinds and adds a fun POP to any look. Try it out for your next date, girls night, or interview! I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review. Thanks, Influenster!
Elisa U.
Berwyn, IL
This was my first colored mascara that I absolutely loved! Remember using a treatment mascara ( that was white ) and then applying this baby, and I was ready to go out! Now I rock it with a black mascara doing an ombre! I love how pigmented it is! It still show off more on a blonde
Kayla L.
Smyrna, GA
I got this mascara free from influenster to test and while I normally would not like colored mascara, this one was okay! I wore it and it was only noticeable as blue in certain lights and it was actually a great quality mascara.
mariana m.
this is my all time favorite mascara, I've used it for almost a year now and I still love it it gives you so much volume and it looks like you have so many lashes I absolutely recommend this product and it is not pricey at all
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I actually really enjoy using this over my normal mascara. My lashes are too short and stubby for this as normal mascara, but as a "topcoat," I get an extra pop of color and even more volume! Supringinsly very good!
Amanda S.
El Paso, TX
After receiving this maybeline mascara sent to me through Influenster I have enjoyed it quit a bit! Formula is not too wet nor too dry, this blue color is amazing and it is quit wearable and not too dramatic. This did extend the length of my lashes and it did stay put throughout the day! I would recommend this product especially if you want to change up your makeup look!👍
Brooke F.
Gulfport, MS
I absolutely LOVE this mascara. It's not too blue and can only tell in the sun which is a good thing for me because I'm not a blue eyeliner or mascara person but this stays on so well and has the perfect tint! Highly recommend!!
Sarra S.
I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own. I like they way it applies but it's a little too blue and maybe a little too chunky. The bristles on the want need to be a little bit thicker. Teddy bear kinda wand.
Mabel M.
Bronx, NY
I've used this mascara for years and I was so excited to try the blue mascara. It easily separated my lashes and it made my green eyes pop. At first you couldn't really notice the blue on my lashes but I applied two coats and it was perfect. Also it didn't clump!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.