BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Alyssa J.
Des Moines, IA
This mascara was really pigmented and did a good job seperating my lashes without clumping! This is such a unique look for a night out! It was really long lasting and didn't flake off or smudge under my eyes like some mascara does!
Maci R.
Clarion, PA
I think that this mascara is perfect for those summer nights, the nights we can be creative and it's always welcomed. I popped this on for a fun night out with my friends and it was a subtle compliment to my outfit, love this look!
Kayla C.
Beaver Dam, KY
I'm not going to sit here and say that it is the best I've ever used. But, I did get sent this for free, and I do love it. It goes on smoothly and has great coverage for such an interesting color. I wore it with many different makeup looks. I think it looks amazing with sunset eyes.
Ximena G.
Bronx, NY
I LOVE THIS MASCARA! Absolute classic to my collection. The wand is the perfect size. Just big enough and fluffy for the top lashes and small and delicate enough for the bottom. I especially love it because it is easy to apply. And the color blue is awesome. Just in time for the spring time! Little tip I use: comb lashes forward and zig-zag on the way up! Works wonders.
Destiny W.
Romulus, MI
I really liked this maybelline great lash royal blue mascara it was really different for me because I never used a blue colored mascara and I really liked this and also the eyeliner that came with it. It was very pretty together.
Bella C.
Yorktown, VA
I really like the idea of this product, as I love how blue makes brown eyes pop! I'm disappointed though because I have dark features, and the blue hardly shows up on my dark eyelashes. I would suggest a stronger pigmentation maybe?
Charise D.
Greenville , SC
This product is an oldie but a goodie. It's great for a pop of color to set off a dramatic look or to make brown eyes just little brighter. I'm glad they brought this classic back perfect for the spring and summer.
Sara P.
Beaufort, NC
This was given to me as a free promo for he company but it definitely won't affect my ratings . It's Decent at best. The mascara barely gives you any length or volume but congrats on it being blue, ish. I was super dissapionted and I definitely won't be repurchasing.
Danielle D.
nutley, NJ
So I received free for my honest feedback and I have to say this is super fun! I don't know if it is something I would wear daily but for a fun night out I would totally rock this! It brings me back to my Debbie Gibson loving days!
Sydney W.
Monett, MO
I liked this mascara as a mascara but not as a colored one. The blue isn't as vibrant or as pigmented as I would've liked. You really have to pack on the layers before you get the color pay off that you want. Good mascara bad color.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.