BY MAYBELLINE

• I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kymberli F.
Asheboro, NC
I received this complimentary from influenster for my honest review and I'm so glad I did!! It's my new favorite mascara. It compliments my brown eyes perfectly and really gives them length and volume. The color is so pigmented as well.
Alisha S.
Jamestown, KY
One of the best mascaras that I have ever had. I got it free for testing purposes, but I still loved it. My lashes are darker and fuller without clumping or wearing off at the end of the day. My lashes dont feel heavy and always coming out looking good in photos because of this.
Vanessa S.
Works like the other mascara! I am not crazy about the blue but if you like those fun colors, you'll definitely like it. I did receive this product for free to be able to review it. I think the brush is great as well. The blue is nice not too subtle but not too crazy either!
Gaby P.
Brooklyn , NY
I never in a million years thought I would love wearing blue mascara. It's such a nice touch and can spice up your look. The mascara formula is great as well and I can see myself repurchasing this product in the future
Niki P.
Jackson Hts, NY
I got the great lash blue as a complimentary gift from Influenster. It's actually a pretty decent product, I usually don't wear mascara and especially not blue but this one wasn't bad. I even let my friend borrow it and she is in love.
Carmen Y.
lake worth , FL
This product is gives a nice pop of color, but as for length, volume and curl, it really doesn't do much. Since I have short stubby lashes and this doesn't curl my lashes, you can barely I even have mascara on! However I do like using this on my bottom lashes for a pop of color
Alyssa G.
I've always loved this mascara in black. I was hesitant about trying out the blue but i really like it! It looks great on the bottom lashes and i really like the wand. It's not clumpy at all. I would definitely recommend this mascara.
Mariffer R.
Bradenton , FL
I love it! Nice formula and good pigmentation! I wouldn't never buy this color by myself I got it free by Influenster to review it and it was so awesome playing with it and try something different !
Courtney W.
I received this item complimentary of Influenster. This is a really nice product that is easy to apply, has great pigmentation, separates the lashes, and the color would to flattering to anyone. I get asked what mascara I'm wearing all the time. I highly recommend this product!
Denise B.
Albany, GA
I've always been a fan of Maybelline Great Lash mascara so I was super excited to recieve the Great Lash blue mascara. This mascara is amazinnnngggg. It's a nice subtle but bold touch to the lashes. I used it for a nice smokey daytime look.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.