BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Sarah O.
Lake Charles, LA
I'm totally in love with this! It's edgy and different!! it keeps my lashes separated and doesn't clump them throughout the day. It is super easy to apply. I love the idea of the old school packaging with a new product inside! I will definitely recommend this product.
Vanessa S.
Works like the other mascara! I am not crazy about the blue but if you like those fun colors, you'll definitely like it. I did receive this product for free to be able to review it. I think the brush is great as well. The blue is nice not too subtle but not too crazy either!
Farrah I.
It really made my lashes longer and more beautiful with a pop of color. For me it's versatile product because it still looks black even when applied and dried. I love the possibility of wearing to blue or natural black
Emily C.
West Deptford, NJ
I received this product free for testing purposes and these opinions are all my own.

This mascara is great! I love the pop of color it adds to my face. I am usually one to use more natural colors so I was hesitant to use the blue mascara but it wasn't too much at all! It's bright enough to stand out without being obnoxious.
Jaime L.
Tinley Park , IL
Thank you so much for letting me try this product! I love the color of blue but it didn't give my lashes the volume or length that I'm used to. If this product increased its volume and length I would wear this everyday!
Erika G.
['Freehold', 'NJ'], NJ
Received this product from Influenster complimentary to try out. It's a mascara that gets the job done with a kick! I know the idea of blue mascara may seem daunting to some, but it's actually not! It actually is very subtle and gives some fresh energy to how people wear mascara.
Crystal C.
Gilbert , Az
Seriously one of the coolest mascaras to date. I love to stand out this mascara helps. Its like a dark blue, i feel it probably brought out the colors in my eyes better. My husband actually noticed me wearing it. HE said you look different and i like it! :) That was neat!!
Gaby P.
Brooklyn , NY
I never in a million years thought I would love wearing blue mascara. It's such a nice touch and can spice up your look. The mascara formula is great as well and I can see myself repurchasing this product in the future
Kymberli F.
Asheboro, NC
I received this complimentary from influenster for my honest review and I'm so glad I did!! It's my new favorite mascara. It compliments my brown eyes perfectly and really gives them length and volume. The color is so pigmented as well.
Alisha S.
Jamestown, KY
One of the best mascaras that I have ever had. I got it free for testing purposes, but I still loved it. My lashes are darker and fuller without clumping or wearing off at the end of the day. My lashes dont feel heavy and always coming out looking good in photos because of this.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.