BY MAYBELLINE

• I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?29 Answers
  • I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Malia G.
It's not horrible but it's not great. Whatever you put it on it's really flaky and dry I feel like it should be more liquidy. On a scale from 1 to 10 I honestly give this a 5 because it's not horrible but it's not great it's okay. It would probably be better for younger Souls because it's not that you know out there and great and it's not expensive.
Jovana A.
Scottsdale, AZ
love this product , but I wouldn’t recommend it if you have naturally straight lashes , for this will bring your “curl” down . Besides this it’s a deep black charcoal color and it looks great on all eye colors .
Abbey R.
Crescent City, CA
I’ll give it four stars! Come to think of it, this was my first mascara ever! Easy to apply! Works great! Just not much on the volume. If you want a mascara to add a subtle look to your lashes I would use this!
Aria C.
Los Angeles, CA
I like how black this mascara is. However, I'm not a fan of the wand for this mascara. The bristles are natural but very far apart so they do not separate lashes at all but actually clump them together. I'm also not a fan of how liquidy this formula is because it transfers really easily. This mascara does not hold a curl and does not volumize. It lengthens slightly but aside from that, this mascara is not the best
Breezy L.
Love this color and it is very different and unique!
Instead of looking like everyone else with black eyelashes, I love how you have your own style and have blue eyelashes
Also, my eyes stand out more with the blue mascara! Love this product!
Harley B.
Sedalia
I started using this and dont use anything else anymore. It works great. Its my favorite mascara to use. I dont use any primer before hand either.  I use it almost every day and it doesnt cost too much.  I have brown eyes. I love this product. I recommend it very highly.
Nora G.
Valhalla , NY
Lovely mascara! It makes my eyelashes look fuller, longer and curlier ! I love the formula and how well it stays on all day. Doesn’t smudge and it goes on perfectly . Long lasting . Great buy! I’ve purchased this product numerous times!
Alicia S.
MAYBELLINE BLUE VOXBOX @influenster @maybelline @InfluensterVox #GreatLashBlue #contest: I received my complimentary products for testing purposes, of the contents of the Maybelline Blue VoxBox. Though products were free, all opinions and reviews found below are of my own and independent from any party. VoxBox contents included the iconic green and pink bottled mascara in Blue and an Infallible line crayon eyeliner in Onyx. I believe the legendary green and pink Great Lash mascara packaging dates back to 1971! Amazing. I also went researching and found indication that Maybelline is still believed to be the #1 used mascara in the U.S. I think these stats speak for themselves as far as formula greatness and brand longevity!

The eyeliner (as I do prefer a crayon) was self sharpened and a creamy, smooth application. I would undoubtedly buy this again, and tell others my positive experience. The Infallible line is known for its performance and lasting power throughout the wear and tear of the day. Great for a busy mother of 3 !

The mascara's biggest attributes were its non-clump formula and lengthening capabilities. You cannot let it dry too long in between coats, of which I found two necessary to achieve full blue color coverage. The mascara does harden quickly. Bad for reapplication, but good for drying when flying out the door.

The blue mascara look was fun and brought back memories to my days in the 80s when high school and life was just easier. At 46, this is not a look I would wear regularly, but I would use it for fun days. Having blue eyes, it was pretty. I used a very soft pinkish base on lid, minimal highlight on brow, winged the crayon on upper lid, then put a complimentary blue shadow on top of the wide wing (in another blue) for more drama (wanting that blue lash to steal the stage). I only applied shadow and minimal mascara on bottom lashes and lash line. Using very minimal blush and a nude lip, the mascara took the lead. Again, it was very pretty and I was pleased with the results.

Nice product....but can only wear at certain times.
Nicki S.
I think this is a super fun product for when you’re feeling spontaneous and edgy like a night out, for a theme, or just to play up your eye color. I don’t use mine too often but when I do I get lots of compliments. It’s a really nice smooth application. I have never had issues with clumping or flaking off as the day or night goes on. It really lengthens which I love - with clean long lines!
Savannah S.
Love this so much I use this everyday it lift my eye lashes it not chunky on the eyes. Its so easy to apply and use it thickeneds your lashes. It doesn't make your lashes heavy it feels like you don't have anything on your lashes and it make you fell fly af.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.