BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Julia G.
Jackson, MS
I received this product for free from Influenster and I love it! I was worried that it would be too blue and take away from my blue eyes, but it doesn't. I usually put one coat on just to give my lashes a little bam! You can layer it up as much as you want to get the desired color. I have gotten so many compliments on this mascara it's my new go to!
Raimee W.
Jersey City, NJ
I LOVED THIS!! I am NOT a person who likes to throw a ton of bright colors on my face so when I received this blue mascara..I was a little wary. But it's so nice! It isn't overpowering at all! Plus it has that classic great lash hold! I received this for free from influenster but I plan to buy another one just in case they stop making it!
Lindsay M.
I love this! I was shocked how wearable it is for everyday. It's goes on without clumping. The blue is subtle and not as shocking as you might think once it's on. I love how it wears and doesn't flake everywhere. I received this mascara from influenster.
Kelly D.
Auburn, AL
I know it's iconic but I've never been a fan of Great Lash. It's just ok in my opinion. There are many more mascaras on the market that lengthen and thicken lashes better than Great Lash. Also, the blue color isn't for me.

I received free for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Alyssa A.
Baxter, MN
Loving the #GreatLashBlue from @Maybelline! I like It for when I want to be a little bolder with my eyes. I love the brush on this. It's perfect. I do like the subtlety of the blue but I think it could be a little more intense. But overall loving this product!
Kiana D.
Bellaire, OH
The formula is really great! It gave me nice long lashes. However, I was expecting a navy blue and ended up with a bright blue. I used my black mascara first and then went over it again with the blue and was impressed with the results, it looked really cool. Just wish it weren't so bright.
Andrea C.
Broadview hts , OH
This is something that would work better for someone with light colored natural lashes. My lashes are very dark so the blue color did not show up at all and and the formula wasn't wet enough to cling to my lashes. Overall it did give my lashes some curl and length but it was nothing great
Trisha A.
Lake Isabella , CA
I love it! Got it for free in my influenster #greatlashblue box and it is rad. It lasts for a long time, and I will totally use it again. Very easy to apply and doesn't clump up at all! I'd totally recommend getting it if you like things a little bold.
Andrea S.
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes but all opinions are my own. I loved this mascara. The color is awesome! I tried it as a eyeliner with an eyeliner brush and i loved it! Super long lasting highly recommended
Sara M.
Northford, CT
I love the formula in this product! It gave me a very natural look, but the blue made my eyes pop! Not sure that the blue is my go-to but I would love this in black! It doesn't give as much volume as some other mascaras, but it gives length and more of a natural effect.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.