BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Jacqueline D.
philadelphia, PA
Not only do you get a burst of subtle, beautiful color, but you also get defined mega lashes too! I love how it can turn brown eyes into something more and brighter. For the value that this product is, it's quite amazing how effective it is! Definitely would recommend to other beauty bloggers!
Jamera C.
I really loved this mascara! It is so easy to use and apply to your lashes. The color payoff is A+ and it lasts ALL DAY! The packaging is nice as well. I would recommend to anyone who wants to add a pop of color to their look without going overboard.
Jherika W.
Phoenix
This was always one of my favorite go to mascaras. It washes off very easy and is inexpensive. One tube lasts a while and has good value. I would recommend this to everyone would is starting out in makeup. This is kind of a staple in my makeup bag.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
This product is just super fun. It doesn't do much for length or volume but the blue is noticeable. Those with lighter lashes will see a bigger difference. Pro or con depending on how you value subtlety.
Alyssa L.
Swoyersville , PA
Personally I am not one for any other color mascara than black, but It's so cute for that pop of color. It really adds something different to your everyday makeup look. Personally this tube will last me awhile but I'll prob stick with my black mascara
Sarah V.
LOVE!! I have dark brown eyes so I like to use green eyeliner, but this could replace it. I don't usually wear mascara because it bothers my eyes but this formula is light enough that it doesn't smear everywhere or bother my sensitive eyes, but enough color to make my lashes pop.
Sarah K.
I normally go for make up that is simple browns, golds, light and shimmery.... but as summer approaches the Great Lash Blue by Maybelline is going to appear quite a bit. 100% would recommend, the blue shoes up so well in the sunlight and is SO fun!
Victoria M.
Al
The best drug store mascara if you want a long but natural look. It increases the length very well but it doesn't look un natural, and even makes them look more fuller. Very buildable and very cheap! I would buy again and I do recommend this product!
Raimee W.
Jersey City, NJ
I LOVED THIS!! I am NOT a person who likes to throw a ton of bright colors on my face so when I received this blue mascara..I was a little wary. But it's so nice! It isn't overpowering at all! Plus it has that classic great lash hold! I received this for free from influenster but I plan to buy another one just in case they stop making it!
Alexis P.
Sawyer, OK
So honestly I was completely skeptical to use this cause it was blue but I received it in a voxbox to test And I have to say it really wasn't bad the blue was a very nice color and it really surprised me but it made my eyelashes very volumized and they looked long !
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.