BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Emma S.
Milwaukee, WI
I love the Great Lash formula, but am still unsure how I feel about the blue color! It's a little out of my comfort zone. The formula lasted really well through dinner with a friend, and I was surprised that it didn't smudge even while not being waterproof! I will definitely check out Great Lash again!
Samantha M.
Greenville, SC
The color was very bright on the applicator but didn't show up that bright on my lashes! However it was still a very pretty color and would definitely use for a funky makeup day !! Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
Michele A.
ridgefield, CT
I recieved this mascara to test out and honestly I do like this, it makes my eyelashes long but the only problem is, I have really dark eye lashes so you can't really tell that the mascara is supposed to be blue. Since I wear fake eyelashes a lot, I have been putting this on my bottom lashes for a little pop of color to my makeup look, it really all depends on the lighting and how close you look at it to really be able to see it.
Ache' R.
Ft Washington, MD
This product is great if you want to add spice to your makeup look! Especially a simple everyday look. It goes on well but could be a bit more pigmented. It is worth the price though. Since I won't be using this everyday, I think it will last me a while so I don't see myself actually purchasing. This product was sent to me for free!
Julie Z.
Greensburg, Pa
I love Maybelline and this product is no different. The color is so fun but does not make my 34 year old self feel self conscious wearing it. It lengths my lashes and gives a hint of blue. Every time I wear it I get compliments. Def recommend for a change from just an always plain black mascara look.
Danica F.
Brighton, IA
Love love love! Never did i think that i would like blue but i really like it. I have been using Avon brand and im now switching. This made my blue eyes just pop. Amazing! First time user but will be repeat. Highly recommend this to everyone. Worth the money!
Nicole S.
I have never tried blue mascara before so I was very hesitant to try it, but I'm so glad I did! It was very easy to use! I have brown eyes so the royal blue gave a nice pop of color. It is an awesome mascara for a very low price. Would recommend for anyone who is looking for a subtle, but nice change!
Jennifer P.
Portland , OR
#GreatLashBlue @Influenster @Maybelline #contest

Always loved the great lash mascara by Maybelline and for it to come in royal blue is a dream color. It's a really nice mascara that makes your lashes look really thick. It's also fun to have it in a color to have more fun with your makeup look. It's a nice bright color.
Sharon C.
West Babylon, NY
I wanted to LOVE this mascara however I found the formula to be too watery at first and then dryed too fast for an even application. You have to go in a few times over your lashes to distribute the rich blue hue. My results were on the clumpy side. Might work better over a black mascara first.
Raquel N.
Wilmington, DE
The mascara have an amazing pigment and the brush makes it very easy to apply. Dry very fast, and don't transfer. The packaging it's adorable and the colors are attractive. My eye color it's brown and match perfectly. I definitely would buy again.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.