BY MAYBELLINE

• I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jennifer S.
Bealeton, VA
I received a complimentary Maybelline Great Lash Blue mascara to review. I love Maybelline products, so I was excited to try this. I love the formula. It goes on nice, and lasts all day. The blue tint was ok, but a little hard to see. I wish it was a little brighter.
Jillian M.
Naperville, IL
While I love Maybelline mascara in classic black I'm not a fan of the royal blue color. The mascara is long lasting and doesn't clump. Because I'm not a fan of the blue color, I wouldn't buy it in the future but I'd recommend it if you want something blue!
Megan  H.
Sioux Falls , SD
Received this one in a Vox box and too be honest i'm  not a massive fan of blue mascara. However it did have a pretty good formula and had great lengthening features. I most likely wont purchase this for myself but if you like blue mascara i would give it a shot!
Angel B.
Kingston, ID
I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue free/complimentary for testing purposes, but my personal opinion is that this product makes my eyelashes really look long and beautiful. However, I don't know if the bright blue is a regular day look for me. I have green, sometimes hazel eyes, and it actually compliments the color very well! I would definitely buy this again!
Shelby S.
Plano, TX
While the blue mascara is a really cool idea, I had trouble getting it on my lashes. I'm not sure if I had a defective tube, but I tried to put on at least five coats and it still didn't show as blue. Maybe just a faulty tube? Anyway, the eyeliner is great! Thank you, influenster, for my complimentary products!!
Taylor M.
Portsmouth, VA
While I do enjoy this mascara, I did not enjoy the color! I just feel with my eye color it didn't give me much justice. The formula is fabulous, I just wish I could have gotten a tube of black or brown. I received this complimentary item for free for testing purposes.
Jackie H.
Nixa, MO
I actually love this! I was sent this free my Influenster. But I will definitely repurchase this! I love the little hint of blue it give you and the volume as well. Plus I love that it's drug store and easy to get my hands on! Not many companies make colored mascara!
Anabell A.
Dallas, TX
I like the Idea to have a blue mascara and give an original touch of my makeup. I have used maybelline mascaras but this one doesn't work for me. Doesn't help with volume and you can barely notice the color.
Natalia L.
Miami Beach, FL
I received this product for free, and I'm glad I did because to be honest I don't think I would've given it a try, I thought it would be "too blue" for my taste but it really isn't. It is such a nice blue tone, it gives a cool and different touch to my eye makeup.
Megan C.
Redding, CA
This mascara is perfect for a bolder look. The blue makes my eyes pop and it enhances the look for a night out. The packaging catches your eye. And the brush is prefect for volume. Only down side is I won't wear blue for everyday. I got this product complimentary to try from influencer for testing purposes.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.