BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Ashley G.
I received this product for testing purpose and I must say this is one product I'm really satisfied with. I would have never purchased a blue mascara but after trying this one, I've changed my mind. This mascara lifts, thickens, and separates your lashes all while giving you a hint of color. It's blue but for the most part it looks like you have black mascara on till the light hits you and that gorgeous blue hue is visible. As far as the formula goes, it dries in about 30 seconds and last throughout the day. The mascara wand is small but it gets the job done, and well! I'd definitely be bragging about this one. Thank you maybelline and influenster!
Jennifer D.
Lincoln, NE
I'm no stranger to Maybelline Great Lash in Black. It was my first mascara in high school. It's an amzaing everyday mascara. Now the blue was a little different for me but I loved it! I will admit I want my lashes as black as I can get them so blue is a little out of my comfort zone. I tried it on its own and wasn't too amazed. Same as the black only blue but then I put it over one of my volumizing drama mascaras and it was nice pop of color. This is a great new take on a old favorite that I will definitely be using it when I want some color. I got this free to try from Influesnster to try and review
Gizem D.
Sanger, TX
I received Maybelline's Great Lash Blue voxbox for testing purposes from Influenster. To be honest I am not a huge fan of mascaras that are blue or brown. I always prefer the black ones. Maybe it can go okay going to a festival or some occasion like that. Talking about the volume it gives, I don't like the original black maybelline great lash mascara, I think the wand is really small and it doesn't give enough volume which is really important for me picking up a mascara. Over all, I am dissappointed with this mascara.
Sarah J.
The color is awesome, but it requires A LOT of coats before it is visible. I tried this in two different ways, using it as my only mascara (creating a blue eyelash) and putting it on as my third coat (after two coats of black, just for a hint of blue). It is rarely noticeable but it will make your eyes pop and people won't even know you're wearing blue mascara! I liked putting it on top of my black mascara, just for a hint of color, because it really made my green eyes stand out. I got this product for free from Influenster's VoxBox, but I don't think I would ever purchase it. It isn't part of my daily makeup routine but it is a fun product.
Jackie C.
White Plains, NY
While blue is not a mascara color I ever would have chosen for myself I've really had a lot of fun rocking my Great Lash Blue. The wand is great and the product goes on really easily. I get pretty decent length and volume with this product. I will say, I do have a hard time getting the blue color to really stand out on my lashes. Maybe I need a primer because they are so pale, but it takes me several applications for you to see the true blue color. I probably wouldn't buy this again for myself because I'm a black mascara kind of girl, but this mascara is a lot of fun!
I received this product for free form Influenster in a VoxBox for my fair and honest review.
Stacie S.
Eugene, OR
I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue complimentary for testing purposes, but I'm giving an honest review of the product. I love spicing up my look so adding royal blue is definitely my sort of thing! I love the look of it as it's still dark on my lashes. I'm not a huge fan of the applicator as I'm used to more sophisticated ones from this brand but it doesn't do a bad job. I would probably do my regular black color on my lashes and finish off with this blue on top when I use it again. Definitely something I will use again though! It's not drastic enough that you look like a weirdo. :) just fun!
Lori L.
Mcallen, TX
This mascara just didn't do it for me due to multiple reasons. I like a lush and full look. While this defined my lashes, it neither seemed to make them look more full or longer. Also, although the color looks blue from the product, it doesn't show up blue on, it seems there may not be sufficient pigments. I tried to apply a second layer on one of my eyes in hopes the color would show up however doing this caused nothing more than clumping. I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
I was really excited when I received the Maybelline Great Lash in Royal Blue in my most recent box from Influenster. I have used colored mascara and eyeliner before and loved it, however I felt like this mascara was an epic fail. I have a feeling if my hair/ eyes were lighter it might have shown up better, but as you can see from the picture, you can't see the blue color at all, and it clumped. I usually love Maybelline products, but this one is just isn't for me. Maybelline Great Lash® Royal Blue Washable Mascara
Kristy W.
I really love this product, I've already been using their brownish black color and this royal blue is fun and subtle little dramatic effect for the eyes. I have brown eyes and dark brown natural eyelashes and I absolutely love the way it looks on me. I highly recommend this product and shade for someone who is looking for a night time fun dramatic look with a darker liner to complete the deal. Or it could even be worn as an everyday color to add a little splash of fun around the eyes! Love it, thank you Influencer and Maybelline for allowing me the opportunity to try this product, I highly recommend it!!! For disclosure, I did receive this product free to try, I was not asked to write a positive review, all opinions are my own.
Alexandra M.
Dallas, TX
I love mascara (it's one of the only things I wear daily), but I was certainly hesitant when I found out it was royal blue. I got it for free (thanks, Influenster!) and was excited to have a mascara to try, but it took me a while to finally try it due to the color.

I haven't used other Maybelline mascaras, so I'm not sure about the quality of their other products. However, I didn't like the wand - it made it difficult to cover all of my lashes and required repeated applications. I liked that the blue was not as noticeable as I expected it to be, but it still isn't a color I would purchase in the future. I always go for a true and bold black.

I received this product review in exchange for my review.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.