BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Taylor M.
Portsmouth, VA
While I do enjoy this mascara, I did not enjoy the color! I just feel with my eye color it didn't give me much justice. The formula is fabulous, I just wish I could have gotten a tube of black or brown. I received this complimentary item for free for testing purposes.
Cyan M.
Tallahassee, FL
It's fun, not sure if it's on the practical side due to the funky color. I will definitely save this for Halloween! I've always been a fan of this brand of mascara, my mom used it and now I do! I love how it separates & lengthens my lashes. Formula is on the wet side.
Shelby S.
Plano, TX
While the blue mascara is a really cool idea, I had trouble getting it on my lashes. I'm not sure if I had a defective tube, but I tried to put on at least five coats and it still didn't show as blue. Maybe just a faulty tube? Anyway, the eyeliner is great! Thank you, influenster, for my complimentary products!!
Chelsea P.
Belford, NJ
I've ALWAYS loved Maybelline Great Lash Royal Blue Mascara, and was excited to see this whimsical color in my voxbox! This mascara is long lasting, and is well priced. I feel that you get a lot of uses out of this mascara and it's the perfect shade for summer.
Yanela V.
La verdad no me gusto mucho para mi tipo de pestañas que son largas pero caídas. Mi favorita sigue siendo The Colossal Go extreme volume. No me dio mucho volumen y tampoco pigmento mucho. Pero fuera de eso es mejor a muchas otras mascaras que he probado en el mercado.
Catherine B.
Madison, AL
I was skeptical on the blue mascara when I got it. I usually do not use Maybelline but this mascara was great! I think it will go with any eye color especially green eyes! I would recommend this but not a everyday thing just something to mix it up every now and then!
Jillian M.
Naperville, IL
While I love Maybelline mascara in classic black I'm not a fan of the royal blue color. The mascara is long lasting and doesn't clump. Because I'm not a fan of the blue color, I wouldn't buy it in the future but I'd recommend it if you want something blue!
Celeste K.
Jackson , TN
I thought with my blue eyes it would clash but it does the exact opposite. It actually pulls out the green in my eyes and really makes them POP! Doesn't get clumpy when applying. ( I normally do two coats) i would definitely buy and recommend this to friends and family.
Erin K.
Lynchburg, VA
I loved both products I received for free from Influenster and Maybelline!!! The mascara is a gorgeous blue color, perfect for Spring! I loved the black Onyx eyeliner. I was in the market for a new eyeliner pencil and now I have one...for free!! This box was awesome!
Brittany P.
Hampton , VA
I absolutely love this mascara. It was my first time using colored mascara and it blew my mind. The more you apply the better the color pops. It lasted all day and did not clump. I loved it!!!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.