BY MAYBELLINE

• I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
lauryn c.
kingsburg, CA
I was sent this product for free, however, all opinions are my own.

The blue is very vivid, and I love it. I did have to put several coats on before it would show up on my very dark eyelashes (the only time I've ever wanted blonde lashes). Definitely a product you should own.
kavy a.
Allen, TX
I received my very first #Greatlashbox voxbox complementary for testing purposes. I love it, I have brown eyes and it's really brings them out. It's different and very fun to play with. The packaging was very informative and well done. Thank you maybelline and Influenster!!
Manuela C.
Jackson Hts, NY
Special thanks to Influenster for this amazing complimentary product! I really loved the way it made my lashes feel. Although my eyelashes are too dark for the blue to be seen, I really like how it made them look longer. I would definitely recommend this product.
Brittany W.
Killeen, TX
It's a pretty blue but in all honesty it doesn't do much for the lashes.. there was no lift or thickening. And to make matters worse.. as I was applying it, it got in my eye and it burned soooo bad. I'm not sure on the price I do know you can buy it at Walmart, HEB, or Walgreens.
Molly K.
#greatlashblue I revived this product free for testing purposes, and have nothing but good things to say. It adds a pop of color to an otherwise neutral look, and separates lashes while making the longer. I normally don't go for colors in makeup, but I like the mascara and will definitely be getting the black version.
Alayna G.
Philadelphia, PA
First of all, this iconic packaging is everything! The royal blue color is super pigmented, though I had to apply a couple of layers before it thickened up to my likeness. I have brown eyes and it really makes them pop, though it's not something I'd wear everyday because I feel like the blue may contrast with my lip colors. Love it on the bottom lashes especially as a nice touch of color! Thanks for letting me test this for free, Influenster.
Jessica S.
Weslaco, TX
influenster sent me my new blue lash mascara through mail well i love thats its blue cause it me favorite color but i entend to only use it for my bottom lashes only cause it doesn't really show the blue on top. But other than that i dont have a problem with it i still love it
Liz S.
I received a complimentary sample of this product to try and I honestly really like it! It goes on great and stays all day. The only reason I gave it 4 stars versus 5 is because it's a dramatic color. My typically color for mascara is black or brown so I wouldn't pick blue for an everyday look.
Maria C.
Kansas City , MO
I revived this product completely free for testing purposes. I have brown eyes so it helped to add to my dull eye color! It goes on like a gem with no nasty clumps! I would for sure purchase this. Especially for when I'm feeling even more adventurous!
Samantha G.
Snyder , TX
I couldn't wait to try out the Great Lash Blue mascara! This was my first time using a colored mascara and I loved it! I have brown eyes and the royal blue on my lashes just added the perfect pop of color!! ❤
*I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.*
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.