BY MAYBELLINE

• I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?29 Answers
  • I saw influenster sending boxes of these out. Im all abou...2 Answers
  • I would love to try the royal blue3 Answers
Diana C.
I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue free/complimentary for testing purposes.
For someone who does not wear a lot of make up or any this mascara would not work for me. It's not that is not a good quality, it's just that I don't feel daring enough to rock such color as a mascara.
Bey P.
Blue is definitely the new black! I loved the mascara mostly. First time using the product. Packaging was extremely cute. It made my lashes pop giving them nice volume. I would totally recommend this product. I received Maybelline Great Lash Blue complimentary for testing purposes.
Ellie M.
Davidson , NC
Product is really cool to experiment with and go a little bit out of your comfort zone. It can be worn more subtly with a light layer and boldly with it layered on. Looking forward to using it on the fourth!! Might not be the most practical but you know what you are getting yourself into if you are putting on a blue mascara haha!
Nadja M.
Stockbridge , GA
I loved it! Made my lashes super thick and super long. And of course I love the blue tint, I just wish it stood out a little more! #influenster gave me this product to review for Free! #contest #greatlashblue #maybelline
Lauren P.
Madison, WI
When you first put it on, it's a lot brighter blue. As it dries, it gets darker and less noticeable. Not sure it helps my green eyes pop, but I will probably use it again. It's pretty standard drug store quality mascara, it's a little thick and doesn't have good definition.
Brianda M.
I received this product for free for testing purposes. At first I was hesitant on if I would use this product because it's out of my comfort zone and I didn't really like how it looked on my upper lashes but I LOVED how this worked on my bottom lashes! It gave a beautiful pop of color and now I'm using it every time I do a bold look.
britney p.
The color of this product is amazing and i absolutely love it but, i also dislike it for many many reasons, the wand wasnt that good, as well as the product itself. the product was kind of watered down somewhat. honestly i wouldnt buy it again. nothing like normal mascara.
Kristen S.
Atlanta, GA
Ugh I'm sorry I love Maybelline mascara and products but the blue is just not for me!! I feel like wearing this is not an everyday look or even practical for a girls night out!! If I was going to cochlella or something of that sort where having this tint would be cool.
Lindsey J.
Palmer, MA
I received this in my free vox box! It added an amazing length to my eyelashes and the blue color was an exciting pop to a normal look! Its a smooth formula that easily coated my lashes and stayed on all day without flaking. If you're looking for a mascara to play up a look with, I would definitely recommend this one.
Luisa M.
Fishers, IN
I really wanted to like this product, but I don't at all. Since I have dark hair you can't see the blue almost at all. I tried with a white mascara underneath, it helped a little. Even then I wasn't impressed. Also the formula does nothing for my lashes.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried Maybelline mascara. Is it good?
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it show up on dark lashes without a primer?
Nicky B.
Ursa, IL
Has anyone else had the issue of the blue just not showing up?
Buffy M.
Tell City, IN
Did anyone else have any problems putting it on? Like it was to thin?
Carolina G.